{19}

A/N I am soooooo sorry i haven't been writing recently my life has been very hectic and filled up with a lot of sad events and i really didn't want to bring it onto here, sorry <3

---------------------------------------------------------

*simons POV*

It hurt. every part of me. hurt. what was it about me that just didn't seem to attract josh. I felt so shallow and low.

"simon" I heard from behind me, i rolled my eyes thinking it was either harry or josh.

"leave me alo... hi tobi" I tuned round, seeing who it was.

"hey bro, whats up man?"

"its a long story" I breathed out looking down to the cold grey floor of the playground.

"I have time" he smiled at me, resting his hand upon my shoulder.

I just weakly smiled up to him, after looking down at his hand.

*Josh's POV*

"nice one harry"

"oh yeah because that was my fault"

we both watched as he walked away shaking his head and looking at the ground. he looked lonely as ever. i started to walk towards him but was stopped by tobi.

"you have both done enough, let me" he looked at us in the eye, sending a message without speech.

The bell rang and we all headed towards our next lessons. Simon was meant to be sitting next to me in isolation, i doubt that will work out well. I felt an overwhelming feeling of guilt as i saw harry walking away from the group. 

'Should I say something?'

I questioned looking at him.

'Its now or never'

I took a step out of the crowd towards him but was confronted by the head teacher.
"Bradley, this way" grabbing my bag and pushing me towards the main office. I readjusted my bag and hoodie as he had muffled them up out of the previous position.

"fuck sake" i whispered as i was being pushed by the head into the isolation room.

"see you in 2 hours" he grinned closing the door.

"prick" i spoke through gritted teeth giving him a death stare.

I threw my bag down under the desk and kicked it out of anger. i linked my hands behind my head, leaning the back of my head on my palms as i walked around the room trying to grasp an idea of what to do. 

*simons POV*

   "he did all that to you?" tobi questioned surprised by what i told him. i gave a simple nod in response breathing out and looking to the floor.

"jeez" he shook his head looking disappointed. "look man I am happy for you and i just wanted to say i am with you all the way. you are my boy you could be anything and we would still be bros." i smiled at him knowing he accepted me. "as for what josh has done i am sorry, you don't deserve it but i can say he is very confused right now. think about all freya did to him maybe he is copying her moves on you because he thinks thats how relationships work." 

"maybe"

"look si he will come around, I know he will"

"i hope so" 

he gave a small smile filled with compassion.

"come on lets go to next lesson"

"shitttt. i am in isolation with him for the rest of the day" 

"good luck man"