My Dove - Chekov

Here you are @MountedPhan I hope this is along the lines of what you were hoping for!

You blinked hard as you placed a hand on your head, silently praying for your killer headache to subside. The last thirty-six hours have been a pain in the butt. Well, more like a pain in the head; you have been fighting this headache that, not matter what, won't go away. Though you haven't gone to see Bones yet.

He tends to turn into your father though it's not surprising seeing as how you are his younger sister. You are technically still a cadet engineer but when your brother is the CMO of the Enterprise and best friends with the captain you kind of get special treatment even if you didn't sign up for it.

But not that you were necessarily complaining. Pavel Chekov tends to make your assignment to the ship a bit more bearable. His easy smile, cute accent, and contagious laugh made for break time and shore leave something to look forward to. Since the start of the five-year mission the two of you have gradually gravitated to each other. But recently you were sure it was because of the attraction between the two of you.

Well, at least on your end. Speaking of the young Russian, he had asked if you wanted to meet for dinner but you kindly turned him down so you could catch up on some much-needed rest. Maybe you should have agreed.

"Please head, just stop. I'll do anything." You whisper to yourself as you move to a secluded part of the Enterprise's engine room. You smiled to yourself at the memories that were attached to that specific area. You weren't sure if you were blushing from the memories or heating up due to the headache.

Your dress feels tight and your hair is annoying you. You sweep your hair up into a bun then worked to finish the diagnostics you were running. You wiped away sweat and pulled at your dress, the fabric irritating your skin. You let out a little cough that soon caused a chain of body racking coughs. You dropped your PADD and leaned against a wall, covering your mouth. You let out a cough that almost pushed you over. You swallow and try to catch your breath but your breathing quickened at the sight of blood on your hand as you pulled it away from your mouth.

"What in the world," you mumbled.

Suddenly your eyes went blurry and no amount of blinking cleared them. You tried to stand but you stumble and fall to the ground in the heap. Shaking despite how hot you felt, covered in sweat, head throbbing and panting, you prayed you wouldn't die. If you lived you would promise to never miss a visit to your brother. Or to never pass up the opportunity to hang out with Chekov.

Chekov stretched as he finished his last shift shadowing Mr. Scott. "I'm done, Mr. Scott. I'll see you tomorrow."

The chief engineer merely nodded and raised a hand, focusing all his attention on a small circuit board. Chekov smiled and shook his head slightly. He grabbed some of his things and was about to head back to his place but be remembered you were working late. Looking around the Ensign tried to think where you might be working. Instinctively, Chekov headed to the back area that the two of you would escape to talk when work was slow. Or in one instance, Chekov's personal favorite, to kiss.

But kissing was the last thing on his mind when he came up on the spot and finding you curled up in a ball, shaking.

"(Y/N)!" He rushed forward, dropping beside you, feeling your forehead as he pushed away stray hairs that stuck to your damp skin. Without a second thought, he pulled out his communicator and contacted Bones to have a bio-bed ready for you. He hung up before your brother was able to ask any questions. Chekov needed to get you to wake up before he took you to the med bay.

"Can you hear me?" Chekov wrapped his arms around you to pull you close to him. He grabs one of your hands, rubbing with his thumb to warrant a response. "Squeeze my hand if you even the least bit alive." His voice cracked as he started stroking your cheek.