Cry Baby- Bones

ioanasandu1401 requested this and I actually like how it turned out

ioanasandu1401 requested this and I actually like how it turned out. Thanks for your patience! I have been soooooo sick. Other requests on the way :)

Bones let out a huff of air, running his hands through his hair. It has been one of the longest day's for him and he could not wait to get to his room and sleep forever. He got into a turbo lift and requested his floor, but suddenly the lift jerked and he could feel the ship power down for a moment before things started humming again.

Rolling his eyes, Bones requested for the Bridge. "I leave my station for one moment..." He didn't finish his sentence as he stepped out of the turbo lift and stood in shock at what he saw.

"I am too old for this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were called up to the Bridge for your shift and an odd hour of the day. You were about to go visit Bones, maybe grab something to eat before his shift ended. But you were glad you were called up when you saw who you were filling in for, rush down the hall to the med-bay, his face not looking so good.

You nodded to Kirk when you entered the Bridge then took your seat. You spotted Chekov and he gave you a sweet smile which you reciprocated. Spock strode in and gave you a kirt nod. You were about to greet Uhura when Chekov alerted the captain.

"Um, sir? I have detected an anomaly that has appeared out of nowhere, sir."

Kirk stood, stepping forward a bit. "Bring it on screen."

You watched in awe as a purple like cloud made its way toward the Enterprise at an alarming speed. Suddenly the ship was thrown into red alert and you did your best to follow the orders that were shouted across the Bridge. You looked up at the screen one more time before your mouth opened in horror as the cloud came closer and enveloped the ship. The last thing you remember was a blinding light, the rocking of the ship, and a certain doctor's smile before you were thrown into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bones let out a string of curse words as he stared at the twenty or so babies that now littered the Bridge floor. He knew being a part of this crew he was going to be a part of and see some crazy things but not once did he imagine he would ever see Jim and Spock drowning in their own clothes as they sucked on their thumbs.

"What-nope I'm not even going to ask. I am going to resign after this. Mark my words."

He spotted you at your station, looking around in awe. You were a bit older looking than the others, which he found interesting. He picked you up and looked you over, keeping your dress on you despite it being several sizes too big.

"Now what happened here? Why are you bigger than the others." He tapped your nose.

You giggled and took his finger, holding onto it for dear life. You looked around and made babbling noises as you tried to squirm out of his arms.