Makayla huffed & took the glass. She took a 2 second long sip.

"Yeah it taste normal." She drank the rest & sat down the empty glass.

"Okay well now that that's finished wanna play Just Dance?"

* * * * *

In the middle of playing, it was normal. They were dancing but out of no where Makayla just knocked.

"Makayla?!" Zaria sat next to the knocked out Makayla. She checked for her pulse, it was there. And a couple seconds later she started snoring.

Damn we just created a f*cking sleeping pill.
Zaria thought in her head.

An hour and a half later Makayla woke up & Zaria explained what had happened.

So they formed a plan, the plan that will be used at the concert they're going to.

* * * * *

It was the day of the concert & Zaria & Makayla had just left school.

They headed over to Zaria's house since that's where they created the 'medicine' & that's also where their outfits were.

When they got to Zaria's house they made sure they had 5 capsules all carefully placed into a case & put into Makayla's purse.

They then got dressed & left to go to the concert.

* * * * *

"This is the last song we're going to play tonight, so see you later, unless you have a meet and greet pass!!" Harry said into the microphone.

They sang "Clouds" and the crowd was in shambles.

People crying, screaming, and just enjoying the moment.

Zaria & Makayla were singing their asses off, and didn't care if they were off pitch. They were excited that they get to meet the boys & possibly take them out.

The song was over & the boys said their goodbyes and as the lights went out, they left the stage.

It was dark & you could hear people still excited or crying, meanwhile Zaria was looking for Makayla.

"Makayla!" Zaria called out.

Zaria was really lost on where Makayla could be, their seats were right besides each other so how can she go past her without her noticing.

After a couple minutes Zaria brought out her phone and at the same time her phone rang & it was a call from Makayla.

"Where are you?" Makayla asked.

"Where are you?? I turned around and you were gone!" Zaria said.

"I'm in the meet & greet line and no one's here! I think we should keep it that way if we want the plan to work. I know they won't let us stay longer for the plan to roll out."

Zaria thought about it & realized she was right.

"Well how?"

Makayla explained what she had already done she switched the signs so people would go somewhere else rather than the actual area you had to wait at to meet the boys.

A old simple trick from the books.

"Okay well I'll be there."

Zaria read the directions Makayla sent here to find where she at and found herself right on time.