Chapter 8 - Guests

Lord Fallacy had invited the guests in, and the lords left after a couple weeks. I am reading while walking around the castle. I dodge around Underfell Papyrus as Lord Fallacy calls him. "Woah..." I hear. "Encre?" He says. I stop moving and turn to face Underfell Papyrus. I finish the sentence I am reading. "Yes, Underfell Papyrus?" I say calmly. "How did you know I was there? I thought you were going to hit me." Underfell Papyrus says with his dark, scratchy voice. "I knew you were in front of me. I heard your footsteps." I say calmly. I step aside as Gazelle rushes past me. She skids to a stop. "Lord Encre... *Pant* Sir Kip is here to see you, but... *pant* He has a wound on his arm." She says trying to catch her breath. "Hold this." I say passing her my book. I turn into a bat and fly away. I am flying towards the main doors. I transform seeing Kip. I move towards him quickly. "Encre... I cannot heal it..." He says shaking slightly. "You should not have gone near the village, they are all prepared for the blood moon that is arriving." I say helping him walk. "I got caught in a net, again." He laughs. Gazelle is rushing in again. "Gazelle get bandages and the pain killers, I will also need a bag or two of blood." I order. "Yes, Lord Encre!" She says hurrying off. "Encre, it is not that bad." Kip says. I place a hand on his wound to see a bullet. I pull it out and my hand is burning. I drop it. "At least it cauterized the wound." I sigh, looking at my burnt hand. Kip's breathing is becoming normal again. Another maid hands me the pain killers suddenly. I make Kip swallow two shoving them into his mouth before protest. He licks my hand of blood. He had bled out quite a bit. "Kip, you will be fine." I huff seeing how tired he looked. Gazelle comes in with bandages while Suave has a bag of blood. I take off his shirt to get at his wound. It had gone far into his bone. I lick it clean carefully before bandaging him. "Encre... I was fine really?" Kip laughs at me. "Sorry... I was panicking." I say blushing slightly. "He was panicking?" I hear. "He keeps extremely calm in most situations." I hear Suave say. "Do not speak of that time." I state glaring at him. His back straights up a lot. "Of course not, Lord Encre." He laughs nervously. Gazelle takes the blood from Suave and passes it to me. I force Kip's teeth into it. "Drink it slowly, or you will feel ill." I state. He nods. Suave is blushing. "Yes Suave... I listen to your suggestions." I say smirking. The doors burst open and there is a strong scent of blood. "We are under attack... The hunters... They are killing everyone..." A vampire says. I set Kip down. "Can you still fly?" I ask. "Yes..." They say. "Suave send out a warning to Lord Fallacy, and the other Lords... We have gone to war." I say going with the vampire. We both fly off. 'Kip and everyone stay safe.' I think as we reach a nearby vampire village.

We enter it stealthily as we hear screaming and the sound of guns being fired. We attack in shadow. I rip the throats out of the hunters necks. The vampire is draining till there is no blood left in them. Others join me as I am loosing energy. "Lord Encre!!!" I hear as Lord Jasper and some other vampires join in. I then take a hit for Lord Jasper. The silver bullet burns my back rib. Lord Jasper looks surprised. It had only scraped me thankfully. I then move and attack a hunter. I drink their blood to heal myself before ripping their throat out. "You are extremely violent for a mortal born, Lord Encre." I hear. I see Lord Dream beside me. I kick him in the shin. "Cutie~ Why must you be so cruel!!!" He says. "Sir Encre!!! We found you!!!" I hear. I put my fangs away. I turn to see two hunters. I rush over to them. "Oh thank you!!! I have been kept here for so long~!!!" I say dramatically. "Sir, Encre it is alright we will protect you!" One says proudly pulling me beside them. I have the damsel look in my eyes. The others are just staring at me with WTF faces. I then grab one their guns as I roll my eyes. I shoot one in the head killing them and the other looks over at me confused. I then hit them in the head with the gun knocking them out. I then point my gun just past Lord Dream. I shoot killing another holding a silver stake. "What even are you?" Lord Jasper says. "I learned that from Eterna, the famous vampire hunter." I say proudly. I hear a shot being fired off. I move just in time my cheek burns slightly. I return fire. I hear a scream as a guard falls to their death. "You saved me... And I thought you hated me!!!" Lord Dream says running towards me. I then tackle him seeing a guard. "Who are you?" I hear again. I stand and bow. "I am the royal castle's ex-artist." I say smiling innocently. "That is cute." Lord Dream says. "You owe me twice over." I state glaring at him as I stand up. "Encre... You are covered in blood..." I hear. I turn to see Paint my heart sinks as I stare. "Why are you on their side, brother?" He asks looking extremely confused. "No..." I growl. "I must of inhaled some of that gas." I mutter. "Lord Encre... Why is that kid calling you brother? I thought you had no family" Lord Jasper says. "I do not have any family... My last family member died... in my arms." I say softly, looking away from him. "Brother? I am alive look at me... The hunters saved me after you passed out." Paint says. "They could not save him... The guards told me that the very next day..." I growl. "I thought you said you have no family..." A differnet Lord says. "I do not have family... I am the only one alive." I state before my fangs appear. "You are one of them..." Paint says his eyes wide. I start to move towards him. He pulls out a silver stake as I come over to him. "Prove to me you are my brother, and I will not kill you." I state calmly. "The day those rogue vampires almost killed me, we were looking around in the forbidden forest. You kept saying we should go back, continuously, but I ignored you. Then we found that one hurt one. I was going to pick it up when you pulled me back and we started running. We were being chased by the rogues. Earlier that day you told me I love you, for the first time in years since Mother and Father passed away due to being killed off, by vampires, during a blood moon." Paint says. 'Every word of it is true.' I think before launching forwards. I pick the little shit up. "What are you doing!!!" He shouts at me. "That explains why you went so silent after that question." Lord Dream says. I grunt like how Lord Fallacy does. I shake my brother making all his silver stuff fall to the ground. "Lord Encre?" Lord Jasper says taking in my silence. "Stop shaking me!!!" Paint says. I stop shaking him. There's a locket around his neck. I smile softly at it before throwing Paint over my shoulder. Paint is kicking and acting out. "Put me down!!!" He shouts. I remain silent the whole time. "Brother!!! Stop it!!!" Paint whines.

Time skip...

I am in my room feeling the blood lust almost over powering me. I had clawed at my arms till the point of bleeding. I am licking them to try to satisfy the need, but it is still there. I have calmed down quite a bit. "Lord Encre, are you alright?" I hear as the door opens. "My arms hurt, I was idiotic and clawed at them." I say dropping into my mattress. Suave comes over to me. My fangs are extended but Suave doesn't seem to notice. "Is my brother alright?" I hear from the door. "Do not look at me! I am a mess." I say loudly, before whimpering. "Encre... Are you going to be okay?" Paint says coming up to me. I look away from him. "You should not be near any of us." I state coldly. "But..." He says. "No buts." I snap. He hugs me suddenly and I feel myself about to bite him. I put my hand in the road. "Lord Encre, if you keep damaging yourself the way you are now, you are going to have serious health problems." Suave scolds me. I roll my eyes at him. "I will bring you some blood." He sighs. I pull my teeth from my hand and start to lick my hand. I whimper softly due to the word blood. "Encre... Bite me." Paint says. I jump hearing that. "I might kill you." I say hugging him tightly. "Bite me!" Paint says grabbing my head. "I will not bite you!" I shout trying to pull away from him. We start to wrestle on the bed. I am weak due to the blood loss. He pins me down. "You are hurting. Just bite me." He says tears in his eyes. My grip on him loosens. He forces his neck in front of my face. I bite into him. I do it as gently as possible. Paint is hugging me tightly. "I feel so hot..." Paint says. I am slowly drinking his blood. I feel warm doing it. Soon the feeling disappears and I let go of him, letting my fangs slip out from his neck. He is sleeping against my chest. I feel tired as well. I hold him against me. Lord Fallacy rushes in to see me holding him closely. He looks hungry but worried. I smile at him. He is looking at my arms. "Encre... Are you alright?" He asks. "Yes, Fallacy. I am alright." I say softly. Paint shifts slightly. I hold him closer to me. Lord Fallacy is smiling. Suave comes in calmly. He passes Lord Fallacy. "Would you like me to bandage your arms?" He asks. "After I finish, it would be appreciated." I say softly. He nods passing me the blood. He also gives Lord Fallacy one. Lord Fallacy drinks it fast. I drink it slower still extremely thirsty. Paint is already in his night clothes thankfully, since I do not want to change him. I sit up with him in my arms after finishing the blood. I place Paint under the covers and go and get my night clothes. Lord Fallacy comes over and kisses me. "I hope you have a restful sleep, Encre. The next few days will be rough." Lord Fallacy says after pulling back. I nod before kissing him on his cheek. He smiles softly at me.