Chapter 5 - Staked

Suave escorts me downstairs after bathing me and dressing me.  I have a glare towards him.  "Lord Encre, we are almost in the main room."  Suave says.  I relax myself and make sure I look proper.  Suave then opens the door for me.  I give him a nod with a smile.  I enter the main room.  Lord Fallacy glances over to me and comes over.  I look extremely mortal at the moment.   "If anything happens, just show them your fangs."  Lord Fallacy says.  I nod as he takes my hand gracefully.  We both walk over to another vampire.  He's extremely bright.  At least his clothes are.  "You are Encre... My beloved Encre."  He says.  'I am going to rip his throat out.'  I think while staring at the vampire skeleton in front of me.  "Lord Dream, a pleasure to meet you."  I say grabbing his hand gently before giving it a small kiss.  I am acting like I did back at the Royal castle.  My attitude much different than how I am, when I feel safe.  My expressions on my face not very visible, due to me hiding the fact I want to kill him.   I gracefully stand tall beside Lord Fallacy.  "The mortal, has some grace." A butler behind Lord Dream says.  I keep my cool.  Lord Fallacy keeps look down at me.   Gazelle rushes over to me.  "Lord Encre, you have a guest at the door."  She says bowing beside me.  I nod and follow her.  I don't even bother to say excuse me, due to me being agitated.  I go to the door to see Kip there.  We hug each other.  "Encre!!!"  He yells.   "Kip!" I say excitedly.  We let go of each other.  "I brought you something!!!"  He says pulling me outside.  I see his parents there.  I bow slightly in respect.  Kip's mother hugs me and I hug her back.  I smell blood suddenly.  I look off into the distance to see that there is a fire.  There is then the screeching of bats.  Eterna soon rushes through the gates.  "Encre, hunters are coming, we need to tell Lord Fallacy to hide the castle."  She yells, obviously panicked.  I wave at Gazelle, she rushes off. "I love doing that."  I mutter.  Eterna is staring at my neck.  I pull my collar up.  The smell of blood is causing my mouth to water.  Kip looks hungry too.  Lord Fallacy comes out to see me and Kip.  "All of you inside the castle!"  He says.  We all enter the castle.  Suave comes over to me.  "Lord Encre, please come with me."  He says.  Lord Fallacy pulls my chin up and kisses me again.  "Do not leave the castle, stay inside."  He says pulling back from me.  I hug him tightly.  "Be careful, Lord Fallacy."  I say before letting go of him.  Suave then leads me past Lord Dream and his butler.  Kip is following after me and Suave.  I start to slow down due to me being hungry.  Suave looks back to see my condition.  "Gazelle get a few blood bags.  Lord Encre goes not look too well."  Suave says loudly.  Lord Dream and a few butlers rush over.  Gazelle comes over with one.  Kip starts to laugh uncontrollably looking at Lord Dream.  My fangs extend and I bite into the bag.  Suave is holding me up.  I'm taking my time as told, instead of just drinking it quickly.  I finish the bag.  "Lord Encre, are you alright now?"  He asks.  I nod.  "What you didn't know, Encre was a vampire?"  Kip laughs.  I look over at them while licking my teeth.  I am still hungry for blood, but I retract my teeth.  "He has retractable teeth, Lord Dream."  A butler says.  Most of the maids and butlers from inside the castle don't look surprised.  Lord Dream comes over to me.   "I wonder, who made you a vampire..."  he says.   "It must have happened earlier this morning, Lord Dream."  A butler says.  I roll my eyes at that.  Me and Kip start heading to my room.   Suave walks with us.  "Mortal... I mean Encre..."  Lord Dream's butler says.  "Oh you need to speak up... You're missing some words."  I say smirking.  "Excuse me?"  The butler says.  Suave is holding back a laugh.  "I can drink all of your blood, I am still extremely thirsty."  I say turning slightly.  Suave is trying not to laugh.  Kip is laughing, they both know I am only messing with them.  "Lord Encre... How long have you been a vampire?"  The butler asks.  "It is of no concern to you."  Kip say sticking his tongue out at them.  I smile gently.  The smell of blood is really getting to me.  Lord Dream and Kip look like they can smell it too.  Lord Dream grabs Suave suddenly.  Lord Dream's fangs ready to bite him.  I punch Lord Dream square in the face. "Do not, touch Suave."  I say coldly.  I am holding Suave in my arms.  Before helping him stand.  Me and Lord Dream are in a draw.  "How dare you!" Lord Dream's butler yells.  I have a red diamond showing in my eye.  Suave moves away from us along with Kip.  Kip and Suave know we are in the middle of a fight.  Me and Lord Dream attack each other.  I turn into a bat and then transform behind him.  I pin him down while he is trying to bite me.   "Suave can you get me a wooden stake?"  I ask smirking.  Lord Dream stop fighting me.  I can almost taste the blood suddenly.  Lord Dream had stabbed me apparently.  I slam his head down angrily.  "And to think I thought you were going to be nice."  I state using my other hand to pull out the stake from just below my soul.  "Your unfortunate... You missed."  I say biting harshly into his neck.  Lord Dream cries out, because of me doing it roughly.  I then ease up on him feeling my hand starting to get damp.  "Encre... Sir, let me see Encre."  I hear Kip say.  "Lord Dream."  The butler says.   I remove my teeth and lick his neck to soothe the pain.   "You should be merely hours old and you have full control, like you have been a vampire your whole life."  I hear the butler say.  The wound is healing.  I get off of Lord Dream.  He grabs his neck sitting up.  My stomach is twisting.  "Why'd you bite me?"  He asks.  "Because you stabbed me.   It hurts to be stabbed."  I state licking a hand clean.  My teeth retract as I go over to Kip.  "Kip, I'm fine do not worry."  I say gently.  Suave let's him see me.  Kip hugs me tightly.  'Kip... You are so cute.'  I think.  

Time skip...

I've become extremely ill over the past hour.  I just locked myself in my room and haven't come out.  I have blood leaking from my mouth and it burns.   I end up puking straight blood.  I hear running outside but my door is locked.  "Lord Encre!  Are you alright?"  I hear.  "Yes, I am fine." I say before feeling sick again.  Blood continues to leak from my mouth.  "Encre! I am coming in!"  It is Lord Fallacy's voice.  "No!!! Do not come in! please..."  I beg.  The door opens and I cover my mouth.  I've been throwing up into a bin. But there are spots of blood around the room.   "Encre are you injured?"  Lord Fallacy asks.  "I just bit my hand accidentally is all."  I lie softly. I am covering the wound in my chest.  "There's too much blood... What happened?"  He says coming around to the side of the bed I am on.  "Encre..."  he says rushing over to me as I vomit more blood.   "It hurts..."  I say honestly.  Lord Fallacy pulls me close to him.  "You will g-..."  I start but Lord Fallacy cuts me off.  "No! Don't speak... I shall heal you."  He says before pulling me close.  He forces me to bite down into him. He bites into me gently.  I'm in a lot of pain.  I try to pull my fangs out of him.  He holds my head down.  I have tears streaming down my face, as I am trying to get away from him.  It hurts, my whole body hurts, it feel like it is on fire.  The pain suddenly is gone and I feel completely weak.  I slowly stop trying to move away from him.   I relax completely.  Lord Fallacy releases the pressure on my head and he pulls his fangs out of my neck.   I pull mine out too.   "Why did you hide that?"   He asks.  Tears are still slipping down my face.  "I did not want you to see me like that."   I say placing my face on his chest.  "Encre..."  He says holding me in his arms.  "What happened?"  He asks.  "Lord Dream and I were fighting over Suave... Lord Dream was going to bite him and I punched him then we started wrestling.   I turned into a bat and transformed knocking him down.  I then pinned him to the floor.  Then I told Suave to get a stake jokingly, but Lord Dream stabbed me just below my soul.  I thought I was going to die... I was bleeding a lot and it hurt really bad.  I was loosing a lot of blood, and I still did not have much since you drank my blood earlier.  I said a few things before biting him.  I was so scared, Lord Fallacy."  I say with tears streaming down my face.  "You drank his blood?"  Lord Fallacy asks me.  I nod.  "I know you tasted sweet as always... How'd he taste?"  He laughs.  "Musty, and gross." I answer honestly.  Lord Fallacy laughs whipping my tears away.  I still feel hungry as I fall limp in Lord Fallacy's arms.  I feel completely empty.  "Suave!!! I need blood get me a few bags!!!"  Lord Fallacy yells.  He sees the bin and laughs at it.   He gives it to a maid.  "Give this to Lord Dream."  He says.  She pales slightly but does as told.   Lord Fallacy is cleaning my hand with a cloth.  The smell of the room is horrible.  Suave comes in with my clean night clothes.   Lord Fallacy waits for the blood.  It soon is rushed in.  Lord Fallacy lifts me up and helps me drink it.  Once I am finished with a bag he forces my fangs down into the new bag.  I drink it till it's empty.  My chest is hurting, but I do not mind.  Lord Fallacy leans down and kisses me.  I kiss back gently.