Chapter 1

Today is the day we go to a new school Divergent High. I personally can't wait to go to a regular school and not be homeschooled any more. My older brother Zeke and my twin brother Uriah are going to be experiencing this with me and I can't wait. They are very overprotective but I love them so much.

Let me tell you about our lives. We are part werewolves. Our dad is the Alpha and even though Zeke is next in line we want to find another pack to join. We are the Dauntless pack but I hear there is a much stronger pack that is called Divergent. That is the pack we want to join.
My door opens so I sit up to see who it is coming in my room. It is Uriah.

"Hey sissy, want to help me prank Zeke?" Uriah asks with his goofy grin.
"Totally!" I say very enthusiastically.
I mind-link Uriah so Zeke won't be able to hear us.
(T for Tris, U for Uriah)
What are you thinking? T
How about syrup for shampoo? U
Perfect! T

We look at each and with a nod we get to work. Quietly laughing we fill the bottle with syrup and quickly leave.

Finished I go in my room and get ready. I put on a red tank top and leather jacket with high wasted black shorts. I put my combat boots on and let my blonde hair that flow naturally to my wait. I put some mascara on and I am finished. I look in the mirror and am proud of how I look

I go downstairs and grab cereal and start to eat.

"TRIS, URIAH YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS" I hear Zeke scream. I smirk at how he thinks he can get me.

I look over at the steps and Uriah comes running down.

"We..... did..... so..... good" Uriah says in between laughs. I nod my head and start to laugh along.

"Uriah.. do you think people will like us?" I say starting to get nervous.

"Come one Tris. Who could not like this" he says motioning to his body while wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh and nod. At least I'll have my brothers.

I finish my cereal and put it in the sink. I hear Zeke coming down the stairs. I look behind me and see the glare that he is giving us. I put on an innocent smile and say

"What got your underwear in a bunch?" I say trying to look as believable as I can. He points a glare at me and says
"You know why!" He says
"I don't believe I do" still trying to keep up the act.
"I will get you back" he says to me. I just smirk in return. I look over and see Uriah is laughing almost falling in the floor.
"You to Uriah" Zeke says now looking at Uriah. It is my turn to laugh now.
"Come on guys we are going to me late!" I say will grabbing the keys for my bike. Zeke and Uriah do the same while heading outside to go it school.

We make it to school in ten minutes and when we arrive everyone stares at us. I take a quick smell and so far they all smell like human. I mind-link my brothers

No wolf so far. T
I know they have to be here. Z
Let's go inside and get our schedule. U
Ok. T
Let's go. Z

We walk inside and go to the main office.

"Hi. I am Zeke Pedrad and this is Uriah and Tris my brother and sister. We would like our schedule." Zeke asks

"Sure. Here you go" the secretary hand us our schedule and we leave.

I look at mine and it says

Tris Elizabeth Pedrad
Locker # 26
Combo: 4-6-10

Math: Mrs Mathews- Room 126
Art: Tori - Room 100
English: Mr. Smith - Room 280
Lunch- Cafeteria
PE- Mr. Amar- Gym
Free Period
Music- Tori- Room 101

I like it. I look over at my brothers and learn it is the exact same! Cool!

"Let's try to find our lockers" I say. They nod there heads and we start walking.

I start to smell a wolf. I look around and it is getting closer. My brothers are looking around to. Then I feel my self pushed and I fall on the ground. I look up and see a girl with short brown hair and coco colored skin.
"OMG!! I AM SOOOO SORRY" the girl says while reaching her hand out and helping me up. I realize she is the one I smelt. She is a wolf.
" You guys look new. I am Christina" she says
"Yeah. We are. I am Tris" I say back
" and These are my brothers. Zeke and Uriah" I point to each one.
"Cool! I can show you guys to the group of friend if you want!" Christina says super excited.
"Sure! Can you show us to our lockers too?" I ask. Knowing it is ok since she is a wolf blood too.
"Of Course! Follow me!" She says leading the way.

She is a wolf blood. I am willing to bet she is part of Divergent! . T
Yay!!!! U

We finally make it to our lockers when Christina says
"Here you go! Oh I can't wait for you to meet the gang! Oh here comes Four now! He is part of the gang" Christina rambles and points to a guy coming towards the lockers.

I whip my head around and see a handsome guy coming towards us. He has dark short thick hair and is about 6 foot. He is muscular and stands like he is demanding respect. I smell wolf blood on him, but I also smell metal and something like the ocean and it instantly makes me feel safe. He gets closer and we lock eyes. His deep blue eyes starring into mine.

Mate!!! He is our Mate! My wolf Shei screams in my head.
Still looking into each other's eyes
"Mate" we both whisper.

A/N:

I hope you guys like the story! Let me know and comment! Thank you!