Broadcast (WSC pt. 1)

Start from the beginning

"Change it!"

"Turn it off!"

"Nova!"

"I'm tryna!" Nova said as smashed some buttons. A Lifetime movie appeared on the screen, everyone acted normal.

"Please check again, Sussie! Double check, quadruple check! Everything needs to be perfect for today! Call me back when you get it sorted out!" Mrs. Minkus sighed softly before hanging up her call and letting out a loud squeal to release her nerves. She fixed her posture before placing a large overly fake smile on her face and looked at all the others in the room. "What's everyone doing?"

Everyone muttered inaudible responses as they refuse to even look at the female.

"Today's going to be extra spectacular! It's the Wegner Science Convention and I'm spending it with my wonderful family," Riley Minkus grinned as she leaned over the couch and kissed her daughter on the forehead before striding passed her husband to retrieve an apple to satisfy her appetite. "I love this apple; it tastes so good. Love this apple, love my family, lovin' life..."

The older Farkle eyed her suspiciously as she innocently took a bite of her small snack.

"Do you think she forgot?" Nova whispered her father while keeping an eye on her mother.

"No. I think she's purposely pulling an act," he replied. The female Minkus's chewing slowed down as she creepily looked up to her family who stared at her with wide eyes.

"You two are acting weird," Riley giggled.

"I don't think it's us, honey," Farkle stated causing his wife's face to tighten her smile grew wider.

"Don't be silly, Farkley." She took another bite of her apple before walking over and snatching the television remote from Nova. "You know they're streaming live coverage of the convention on NYSC."

"NO!" Nova and Farkle yelled, just as the channel changed to the live coverage.

•TELEVISION•

EMELIE: "Isadora Smackle is truly gracing us with her being as she walks onto the Convention floor. It's truly chaotic right now as everyone is surrounding her to catch the first glimpse of her presence."

JONAHEN: "I've never seen anything like this! I've never seen this even with A-list celebrities who sometimes show up to these events."

DARIAN: "I like the fact that Isadora Smackle was gifted with a custom lab coat with her last name on it. Isadora Smackle is the main presenter for this annual convention and it's not known but the head of the convention only gifts those of custom lab coats to the main guests."

EMELIE: "Security is stepping in to protect Ms. Smackle's personal bodyguards as the sense right now seems to be getting tight. This is crazy!"

JONAHEN: "It's interesting and a bit funny to see she hired her own security... knowing about her debacles with the one and only, Riley Minkus."

EMELIE: "It actually is! Mrs. Minkus hadn't been seen yet but now that Ms. Smackle has arrived, it makes the arrival of the Minkuses more anticipated."

DARIAN: "It's makes everyone more anxious for a possible part three in the Riley vs. Smackle battles?"

EMELIE: "Very mu—"