Afterschool

"I love the Internet. It gives you everything you want to know with just the simple touch of your fingertips," Maya said as she and Riley were scrolling under Farkle and Riley Minkus in the search engine. Millions of pictures along with articles and videos were just waiting to be clicked on. Many of the articles were about the positive effects the couple has successfully attempted to pursue onto the world, but sprinkled in would be a few dramatic articles only caring about their feud with I.S. Industries. The most recent news articles were exactly about the feud; they were about the confirmation of the couple attending the 26th annual Wegner Science Convention which was also being attended by Isadora Smackle.

"It also gives you some weird stuff," Lucas cringed as he was staring weirdly at a picture of the blobfish that came up when he researched his own name.

The teens were able to use Nova's supercomputer and game system to do their research on their future selves since Nova wasn't present, currently still at school attending her monthly science club meeting. (She was the president of the club, she had to attend.)

"Are we finding anything?" Farkle asked with a sigh, completely stressed and jittery over all of this.

"We're finding a lot of things," Maya stated. "But this is all useless. We're searching for something with dirt, something scandalous, something that would clear up a lot of questions."

"Why are we searching up what could possibly be horrible things about ourselves? I surely didn't do anything bad..." Riley frowned at her rebellious best friend.

"Because, Riles, while there are good things that make us who we are, there's also the bad, and the bad things are what shape us to be the best we can be," Maya said.

"And you believe bad things happened to make the future we live in now?"

"I hope not, but I honestly just want some drama!" The mad blonde grinned suspiciously as she took over the computer.

"I really don't like this...the sneaking around, the Internet research on ourselves..." Riley nervously bit her lip as she turned to her two best guy friends.

"I don't like it either," Farkle sided with Riley, making Maya roll her eyes at the boy (always siding with the future wifey). "I don't think it's really safe trying to do this here anyways."

"Why? You think there're secret cameras that're recording our every move?" Maya snickered. "Believe me. No one's here. Nova's out, you guys are at work, we got the whole place to ourselves."

"Hey, look here. I found some videos of you guys. Future Riley and Farkle sure do a lot of presentations and interviews," Lucas said giving them the suggestion to watch it.

"Oh! I'll go make some popcorn!" Maya grinned satisfyingly as she ran off to the kitchen to prepare a bowl of goodness.

"Huh. We're featured in a video? Of what?" Farkle asked.

"There's a lot here. Farkle Minkus Speaks At Public Meteor Shower, Riley Minkus Interrupts Environmental Presentation, Studying Science with Skylar (with Special Star Riley Minkus)," Lucas read out a few of the suggested videos.

"Oh! I want to see that one!" Riley beamed as she grinned widely.

Both boys smiled lightly at the overly excited female friend. The cowboy beamed at the happy aura that Riley always puts out; the genius shied away, hiding his smiles away.

Maya came back munching on salty and buttery popcorn in a large bowl. "Making popcorn these days are so fast! It literally took less than thirty seconds to make this bowl. And look who I found strolling around the hallway outside the elevator."