Fixed by Friar

"Lucas!"

Lucas Friar stood at the doorway, his charming, boyish smiling appearing on his face. His smile made the young Matthews girl relax in her stands.

"You don't look very surprised to see us," Riley spoke to the older man who stepped through the door, toolbox in hand and a metal box in the other.

"I got a call from Nova's parents about you four being here. Nova's new friends, right?" He said in a comforting tone as he looked from Riley to the three who stood behind her, waving slightly at them.

"Yes, sir!" Riley beamed, grinning largely. "Nova Minkus, daughter of Farkle and Riley Minkus who were your best friends. Tell me how has life been for you?"

Maya cleared her throat loudly, giving Riley a warning look. Riley passed it off, turning back to the future version of who she thought would be her future husband but wasn't. Riley's mind was racing at the moment at the moment, heart at equilibrium with it. He looked great, absolutely incredible, and he hasn't changed it seemed. Nothing with Lucas changed in the future and it's so great to still have that constant.

"I'm sorry about her, she's crazy," Maya laughed, taking Riley away from the door.

The older Friar boy stepped in, chuckling at the four teens. "It's fine. I'm just here to finish fixing the lab floor."

"Oh yes, you go do that!" Maya smiled, covering Riley's mouth with her hand when she knew she was about to speak up again.

The man nodded towards them and went down the hall where the master bedroom was known to be, but also the elevator down to the laboratory.

"We need to talk to him!" Maya whisper-yelled to Riley after she took her hand off.

"That was what I was trying to do!" Riley replied.

"You were asking questions. We can't get future Huckleberry to get suspicious about us. We need to be subtle, getting to know him without coming off as too curious on a complete stranger's life."

"But he's not a stranger, he's him," Riley said pointing to Lucas.

"She's right, Riley," Farkle spoke to the brunette. "We need to act casual about this."

"Yeah, that guy is me. As much as I want to know everything about what my future is, we don't want to drive him away as quickly as he came," Lucas said.

Riley sighed. "It's three against one, obviously I'm out numbered. So, fine. We'll be casual about this."

"Let's go," Lucas led as they followed to the elevator, all pressing the down button. The panel slid over to reveal a thumbprint identification pad.

"Aw man!" Maya groaned.

"They really do use a lot of security in this place," Lucas frowned.

"So what are we going to do now?" Riley asked her group. "Are we going to wait until he comes back up to talk to him? I don't think he has the time to do so."

"There has to be another way to that place. I don't think Farkle is stupid enough to just have one elevator down to his geek lair--" Maya pointed out.

"Hey! I take offend to that! That's mine too!" Riley defended.

"Yeah, well unless you know a way to--"

"Welcome back Mr. Farkle Minkus," a robotic female voice stated. The three heads turn to see Farkle take off his fingerprint from the thumb scanner and the elevator door open for them.

Farkle looked back at his friends and shrugged, "what? He's me and I'm him, we obviously should have the same fingerprints even after 20 years."

"Farkle, you're a genius!" Riley grinned.