Minkus Household

"Oh Nova, why do you always have to cause us some sort of trouble?" Riley stated, shaking her head at her daughter.

"I don't know. Maybe because I'm your daughter?" Nova said with a shrug. Her father looked at her seriously, causing her to shrink down in her seat. "Well, it's true..."

"Mr. Babineaux--" the older version of Farkle spoke out to the principal of Abigail Adams High.

"Come on Farkle, you can call me Zay. No harm being done," Zay insisted.

"I'd rather keep it professional when the issue at hand right now is my daughter," Farkle said. "Obviously, you can't keep letting her slid for missing classes and not obeying school rules. Whatever punishment that would be given to any other student for this should be given to her."

"For this, it would be suspension," Zay stated.

"We don't need that on her record," Riley sighed, whispering it softly to her husband.

"I take what I said back. Let her off easy, please, for my sake," Farkle nearly begged.

Zay sighed as he looked up something on his computer he pulled up and loudly clicked a button.

"Nova, you will be the apprentice of RCL-2986 with cafeteria duty ten school days as punishment."

"Hey, I had to do that when I was in middle school!" Riley grinned happily as she nudged her daughter's side. Nova gave a fake smile before wearing a neutral expression again. Riley had picked it up and frowned slightly. "What's wrong with you, Nova? This isn't you. Your father and I surely weren't like this when we were your age."

"That was you, mom. Maybe if dad hadn't taken away my lab privileges, I wouldn't have to sneak out to the chemistry lab all the time!" Nova argued back.

"We wouldn't have had to take them away if one of your experiments hadn't put a hole through the floor," Farkle said sternly, causing his wife to look over at him to give him a look which meant to calm down.

"It was an error in my calculations, dad! It happens sometimes!" Nova replied.

"Although I had told you before you started to be careful around acids!"

"Okay, you two! Calm down! We're not doing this here," Riley stepped in, pointing a finger to Nova while a hand firmly landed on Farkle's shoulder.

"What about those four?" Zay said pointing to the other four troublemakers.

The grown-ups turned their heads to look at the other four teens and their eyebrows furrowed at the look of them. They shuffled in their seats, refusing to make eye contact with their future counterparts, shielding their faces.

"They're with me! They don't go here! They are staying with us and I snuck out of class to sneak them in so they could see where I go to school. Isn't that right, Freddie?!" She said asking the young Farkle who only nodded, his face hidden.

Nova's mother turned to Nova to deny it until Nova whispered into her ear, "they're runaways from somewhere else."

Riley understood and nodded. "Yes, Zay. They're with us. We'll take care of them and with Nova once we get home. Thank you, Zay," Riley said shaking Zay's hand and nodded at his female friend.

"It's my pleasure. Hopefully we'll catch up sooner or later," Zay said.

"Soon actually. You're still coming to Group Dinner, right? It's this Sunday."