Planning and Feelings

Walking through Abigail Adams High School and seeing how it was to evolve was overwhelming to the four "new" students which were being guided by Nova Minkus.

"Your schedules are corresponded to be matched with mine thanks to Principal Babineaux! There are a few classes that we don't share due to overcrowding but I'm sure you can handle being on your own for the time being. Just don't go running away," Nova snorted as they returned to the main hallway after speaking to the principal about schedules, school identification cards, and school rules.

Approaching Nova's locker, Nova swiped her identification card to unlock and open it. She took out a purple binder which was designated to her first class of the day.

"Luckily, we have the first class of everyday together so we can start off the day great!" Nova grinned. She took a deep breath of the air and watched the people who walked the halls. "If you guys have any questions whatsoever, just ask me. I'm sure to have the answer to all your questions."

She started to guide them to their first shared class. Each one had a notebook and a pen, with the exception being Riley who was keeping hold of Maya's notebook and pen.

"I really don't think you have the answer to the questions we're looking for," Maya muttered with an added chuckle.

Nova stopped and turned to give a wicked look at the short blonde. They all stopped when she did, looking at her curiously.

"Don't test me. It's too early for that," Nova said before walking into the classroom and taking her usual seat in the front center of the class. Lucas was about to claim the seat behind Nova but she quickly put a stop to it as she placed an arm of protection of the desk. "This seat is taken."

Lucas' eyebrow rose and he went to take the seat to the left of Nova. She moved fast and kicked her foot up to stop him from sitting in it. "This seat is taken too."

Lucas threw his hands up. "You set me up!"

"Where can we sit?" Riley asked their guide.

"You can sit on the right of me in any seat. Ricky and them can move back for all I care," Nova said. The four teenagers took their seats in what was their usual seating position. Farkle was beside Riley who was in front of Maya, who sat next to Lucas; the squad square.

"Who are the seats taken for?" Lucas asked. Nova turned her head to answer but the sound of a binder snapping down on Nova's desk stopped her from answering. Calm and collectively, Nova turned to face the front to see her dear best guy friend giving her a suspicious look.

"You got in trouble on Friday," the brunet boy stated, knowing the small info on the Minkus child.

"I'm won't deny it," Nova huffed holding her head up high.

"Tried to sneak out to the chemistry lab again?" The boy smirked.

"You know what's going on at my fortress. Mother and Father dearest still have my laboratory privileges provoked thanks to the experiment you told me to try!" She hissed.

"Not my faults you're a klutz sometimes!" He laughed before taking his binder off his desk and moving to take the seat behind Nova. Nova flipped her hair over her shoulder before turning in her seat to continue making conversation with her best friend.

The boy smiled adoringly up at Nova. "I love when you do that..."

"I know. Exactly why I do it," Nova smiled as she flipped her hair over her shoulder again to get the boy to swoon for her.

"Woah!" Riley stopped the whole scene as she had observed what had been going on with her own two eyes. She smiled stiffly, pointing between the two bodies. "W-What's going on here?"