Nova

Dr. Marbles was correct when saying the position which they'd put themselves in when landing wasn't his choice. All four of the time travelers from 20 years in the past were in awkward positions on the floor of Abigail Adams High School.

Groaning and stirring to sit up on the floor, they look around to see how their school looked near the same but with a much different design. Farkle got up off the floor then helped Riley up too. Maya passed off the help of Lucas, dusting herself off.

"This is Abigail Adams?" Lucas asked to himself as they looked around, checking the different colors and design of the school that almost didn't seem like their own.

"Man! When I was thinking of this place I was kinda hoping it had burned down from a fire or something," Maya huffed in disappointment.

Riley shook her head at her best friend. "Guys, this is our school..."

"Yeah, you wanna state the obvious again?" Maya rolled her eyes.

"Maya! We're twenty years into the future! This is absolutely amazing! We're time travelers!" Riley grinned as she squeezed her best friend into a hug.

"Woah, woah! It's still not confirmed yet that we are in the future!" Lucas said as he still was checking the place out.

"He's right. The redecoration of our school doesn't honestly mean that we are ahead of time by twenty years--"

Farkle was called off by the calling of a female voice. "Hey! What are you guys doing out here?" Their heads turned to see a young teen with dark brown hair and very pale skin. She was dressed in all black; loose black Tee, black skinny jeans, and combat boots. Her light blue eyes widened at the four bodies before her head turned to down the hall.

"Come on! In here!" She called out as she opened up a locker which didn't seem locked in the first place. She looked at four newbies, bewildered. "Come on before you get caught!"

Their bodies started to function as they quickly went to her, only to be pushed in the locker.

"We can't all fit!" Riley panicked as the mystery girl pushed Lucus in, then Maya.

"Trust me you can, keep going back!" She whispered as she pushed Riley and then Farkle and finally herself. The locker seemed to have no end as she closed the locker door. She shushed the gang while she peeked through the small lines to hear the Robotic Hall Monitor rolling down the halls, scanning the area. It stopped, causing the girl to hold her breath not letting go until the monitor started to roll again.

"I'm claustrophobic, guys!" Riley said taking deep breathes. The girl heard that and opened the locker pulling Farkle out with her to let Riley out. Once Riley was out, she took large breathes as she tried to calm yourself.

"That was a close one. You're all lucky I saved your butts or else you'd have to feel the wrath of whatever punishment they would have given you," the girl said looking at the other teens in front of her.

Maya comforted Riley to get her breath again, looking up at the strange girl.

"Why'd you do it?" Maya asked, curiously.

"Because obviously you guys seemed to forget hallway rules. No one out without a pass, and the four of you together obviously meant you guys didn't have passes. They're strict on the rule. Lucky the old locker passage way in the school is always there to save lives!" The girl grinned.

"Locker passage way?" Lucas questioned.

"Are you guys new or something?" The girl asked the four strangers.

"You can say that," Farkle rubbed the back of his neck.

"Every first locker is open to the locker passageway that takes you throughout the school," she informed them.