Notice me Senpai

Eowyn sat on a little bench outside staring at Arwen and Aragorn.

Eowyn: Senpai I saw you at school today! Took your picture then I snuck away!!!

Eowyn draws a picture of her and Aragorn.

Eowyn: I want you to notice me. But I'm just someone you don't notice. Still I think I've got a rival I have to kill.

Eowyn poisons a random elf that talked to Aragorn today.

Eowyn: Please notice me Senpai. Please notice me Senpai. Please notice me Senpai. Or others will have to DIE. Please notice me Senpai. Please notice me Senpai. Please notice me Senpai. Or others will have to DIE.

Vivian walks past Aragorn. Aragorn gives Vivian a necklace Vivian kisses Aragorn on his cheek. When Aragorn leaves Eowyn slids Vivian's throat from behind. Vivian drops dead to the floor.

Eowyn: My heart beats faster when I'm near you. I get so nervous I don't know what to do. I don't want to seem aloof. I've got to push another student of the roof. Then I drag her body to the furnace to destroy all the proof.

Eowyn pushes Arwen of a roof. Eowyn drags Arwen's body to a cliff and throws her off it.

Eowyn: Why won't you... Please notice me Senpai. Please notice Senpai. Please notice me Senpai. Or others will have to DIE. Please notice me Senpai. Please notice me Senpai. Please notice me Senpai. Or others will have to DIE.

Eowyn kills three elves that laughed and talked with Aragorn the other day.

Eowyn: *Stands on a pile of corpses* EVERONE ELSE MUST DIE
ONLY YOU AND I WILL BE LEFT STANDING
WHOAH THERE'S BLOOD ON MY KNIFE AND I DON'T KNOW WHY
OH WHY WON'T YOU JUST NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!

Aragorn stares at Eowyn in fear. Eowyn had tied him to a chair and stood in front of him with a big. Crazy grin.

Eowyn: Please notice me Senpai. Please notice me Senpai. Please notice me Senpai. Or others will have to DIE. Please notice me Senpai. Please notice me Senpai. Please notice me Senpai. Or others will have to DIE.