Hostage 2

It has been four days since the orcs took over Rivendel. The womens and kids are hungry, thirsty and tired. The people who are held hostage don't get anything to eat or drink.

Vivian: Hey you!!!

Orc: WHAT!?

Vivian: OVER HERE!

Orc: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Vivian: The women and children are dying in here! They need something to drink and eat.

Orc: What did you say? I keep you all alive because I have to. And you're nagging about food and drinks? Be happy you're still alive!

Vivian: I DEMAND WATER FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

Orc: YOU CAN GET A QUICK BEAT UP! THAT'S WHAT YOU CAN GET! IN FRONT OF YOUR LITTLE BLONDE BOYFRIEND!

Legolas: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!

Arwen: LEAVE HER ALONE!

The orc grabs Vivian, takes off his belt and starts hitting her with it.

Elrond: STOP IT IMMEDIATLY!

The orc looks at the screaming elves. He just laughs and keeps on hitting her. Legolas jumps up and starts fighting the orc. The orc hits him straight in the face. Arwen grabs Vivian's wrist and hides her between the children and their mothers. A little elf child crawls against Vivian and sniffles.

Orc: I HOPE YOU GUYS LEARNED YOUR LESSON NOW!

Vivian: Don't worry it'll be all right.

Enya (elf child): I'm scared!

Vivian: Shhh. It's good. I'm here, you're save now.

Enya: Do you have children?

Vivian: No I don't

Enya: Are you married?

Vivian: I am.

Enya: With who?

Vivian: Frodo Baggins.

Enya: Is he nice?

Vivian: He's very nice.

Enya: Will you stay here with me please. I'm scared of those Orcs.

Vivian: I'm going nowhere. Don't worry.