Hostage 3

Everyone is thirsty and hungry. The orcs are still not giving anyone food or water. Enya got sick and Vivian is exhausted and weak.

Legolas: What are you planning on doing with us?

Orc: Just bullying.

Vivian: The children are dying! Please stop this!!!

Orc: DID I ASK YOU SOMETHING!? DO YOU WANT TO GET HIT AGAIN!?

Vivian shuts her mouth and looks at her hands.

Orc: I TOUGHT SO!

Vivian found a small iron piece. She tries to make it sharp. She whistels to Legolas. He looks at her. She shows him the sharp iron piece. They both jump up at the same time. Legolas grabs a stick and Vivian takes the iron piece. They kill most of the orcs. Legolas fights with the left over orcs and Vivian tries to help the women and children.

Legolas: You did it! *Embraces Vivian*

Vivian: No... We did it!

Enya: Thank you Vivian! *Hugs her*

Vivian: No problem Enya. Well. Should I go and bring you to your parents?

Enya: I-I don't have a mummy and daddy.

Vivian: Oh... How old are you Enya?

Enya: In human years they say I'm 5.

Vivian: You can stay with me and Frodo if you'd like?

Enya: That means I can call you mummy!?

Vivian: *Laughs* Exactly!

Enya: I'd love to!

Vivian lifts up Enya and tells her to pack her stuff. The girl walks back with a full suitcase and jumps into her new mothers arms. Vivian says goodbye to Legolas and puts Enya on Daila. Milow jumps on Enya's shoulder and Vivian jumps on Daila. They ride back to the Shire.

Vivian: You'd love it here! And you're the tallest child!

Enya: *Giggles*