mental disabilties

Mentally disability

You can kindly get the fuck off my story if you think judging, harming, or bullying a person with mental disabilities in any scenario is okay. You're a piece of shit, and I want you to get the fuck off my story.

So, I'm not talking about people who are physically disabled. Physically disabled as impairments that require a wheelchair, hearing aids, etc. I'm talking about mental disabilities from Down Syndrome, to Autism, to Aspergers, etc.

I don't know why I've always taken this topic to heart so much, but I just have ever since I was able to talk. I grew up around people with down syndrome, so they will always have a special place in my heart, and I will defend till the day I die. They deserve it. These sort of people are perpetuated as something of a burden or a problem. FALSE.

The whole story about the 4 black people that "kid napped" a mentally handicapped man because "fuck white people" and his family voted for Trump, is UNJUSTIFIABLE. I don't care what race they are, or what their family has done, and if what the media has said is true, he's mentally handicap!! What do people not get?????? Have we lost all our decency and human in us? They do not understand things the way we do, in fact, they see things in a lighter way. He will probably be traumatized and scarred for life because of what a few inconsiderate people decided to do. What an evil our world has come to that we have resorted to harming a person with special needs. I'm sickened.

What the fuck????????

Although those four inconsiderate people were black, does not mean they were associated with the BLM movement whatsoever. You can not condemn actions of a few to an entire movement, because that's far from what such a positive thing is about. I'm sure the activists are just as sickened as any other, and if they're not or are even okay with it, that's still not the entire movement!! Stop trying to take a few people that have done heinous things and pin it on an entire movement! Because with that mindset, that means Trump is clearly a part of the KKK because the KKK endorses him.

Evil is everywhere. Our world is truly coming to and end because our species is SICK. The bible has predicted it, and we're doing everything it's presuming.

Okay, so I'm pretty religious, so let me explain to you why I think people are born with mental disabilities, which leads them to live a life where they have special needs (since some people have no sympathy for them, you piece of shits):

(this is just my own religious beliefs, if you disagree that's totally cool. everybody has their own God, own heaven, and their own perception of the after-life and if you want to share yours, i'd love to read!)

Our God wants all his children to return to him because he loves them undeniably. If we do wrong in our loves, whereas murder, rape, etc. chances are we will not be with him nor our worthy family members in the afterlife. Although, God wanted to insure that at least his children that were so sacred to him returned to him. So the aftermath of that could evidently be a person with born with mental disabilities. They have a veil, like a barrier around them that keeps them out of the worldly mistakes and problems. They don't understand or see things the way we do, and they probably hardly see evil. If they perform heinous actions, they are protected by God because of these disabilities. Which ultimately leads them to being with God no matter what they've done on Earth. They. Just. Don't. Understand. They don't see evil, and if they do chances are they're completely unaware.

That's just how I've concluded it, and it brings me peace of mind a lot of the time. It probably sounds like a pretty bizarre presumption, but there's no other way for me to understand why God would let a person be born like that. I often worry about people with mental disabilities and special needs, because you can't look at a person and notice a mental disability but a physical impairment, you definitely can.

The cops aren't trained properly, they'd hold a gun to an unarmed person's head rather than just pepper spraying them or knocking them out. Police brutality (aka police legally getting away with heinous murders and believing they're above the law) could easily happen to one of these people. In fact, it does happen. Most likely not because, depending of the severity of their impairment, they will have a caregiver or family member with them. But, a person with Aspergers (disability a lot like autism that affect their ability to socialize) could easily have an Aspergers break down solely because they're being questioned by cop. They're probably not trained on how to deal with that, and they're probably not gonna understand what is happening.

If you guys are interested in mental disabilities, there's a lot of facilities that give housing and care for people of all ages with mental disabilities. I know that when they have to stay cooped up all day, there's nothing more they love than being able to visit with someone. I've done it before, and I'm for sure that it's changed me even though I just met with them for a few hours and made their day. It helped me more than it helped them. They don't understand how much purity, innocence, and love their bodies hold in them.

I guess what my point of this was, these people are a light. They deserve happiness, hope, and love because for a lot of them, that's the only things they can give. Seeing stories like that really break my heart because I understand their innocence and purity, but some people just don't. Anybody who has harmed them will meet our creator one day, and they will get what they deserve.

(i know this isn't really relevant to my story, but some people are fucking rude.)

Dear EVERYBODY, just start showing some fucking human decency, man.