the n-word

Dear white people,

If you use the n-word, or any racial slur, I genuinely want to know who you think you are.

Do you think you're cute or something? Like I really want to know, out of curiosity, why it's even remotely close to okay to you.

We can't use the n-word, period. I don't care if you've been called a cracker, or something along those lines. We don't have that reverse racism, sorry it offended you but the word didn't originate over 400 years of slavery. It's the equivalent as to somebody calling you stupid or an idiot. Would you ever call a elderly black person the n-word? That's your elder. Would you let your mom hear you say that word? If your answer is yes, you're a terrible person and we can have a great conversation on why you are.

If you think the n-word is like saying "homie" or something, you're wrong again. Nobody wants to be your homie. I'm white and I'd be mortified if I watched this happen right in front of my face. I'd actually probably call you out and make you hate yourself.

If you're white and you get offended by being told that you can't say the n-word, you're racist. If you get offended by anything if this book, you're probably racist.

I could give less of a fuck if a black person has ever offended you, don't use the word. It's not your place to say it, you shouldn't even have it on your mind. Whether you think you're using it negatively or positively by you trying to say they're your friend, it's still negative.

There's a lot of hurt behind the word, so much that we'll never understand. No words that are said to us hold history and pain behind it, think of that. That's horrible, actually disgusting. People experienced horrible, unthinkable things while being called the name, does that cross your mind when you say it? It's not okay. If you still think all lives matter, the n-word wouldn't even be a thought in your mind. Be a little empathetic, please. You can't bulldoze through everything and say whatever you want.

If you get offended by being called a cracker, hope you know you are a cracker lol.

I could go way more detailed in but I'm so mad right now because it's all I see on facebook so it's short, sor guys.

White people, stop using the n-word.