wrong feminism

Dear white people,

stop using feminism as an advantage for you to establish superiority amongst men. I haven't really noticed WOC doing this, mostly just white women because they think the world works against them.

The world is not working against you because you're white and a women. You can get away with much more things than WOC and even men can. I'm not saying white women don't need feminism, I'm simply saying they don't have the biggest issues out there and I'd wish they'd stop treating their problems like it is.

I have such a deep love and passion for feminism and the great I know that us women can do. But there's so many things I see that is very offensive and is perceived is such a wrong way. I think so highly of this movement and group that when I see a women (who's not even a feminist) have a white feminist opinion, it devastates me even when I know it shouldn't.

Women's  are out here trying to prove to men that they can do everything that a man can, but who the fuck cares? We know we can do everything a man can, and if they're stupid enough to not know that either they don't deserve to know. "Empowerment" is now being contradicted by women trying to gain power by proving they can do things better, rather than the true point of equalizing the sexes. Feminism is to strive for the genders to be equal in every single way, not for women to have power over men. It's very agitating to see this when, like I say all the time, there's bigger issues going on.

Every issue is important, although, some more than others. We should fight for them all, but we should also choose which needs our time and everything we have put into it. This is where white feminism comes into par and gets mistaken for actual feminism, pushing women away from the true point of such a great movement.

1.) women are not superior to men

Sorry guys, women are not superior to men. I once saw a twitter trend about girls going lesbian because boys must be inferior. Like what?

You're not superior.

Women fighting for more power than men is not feminism, please don't mistake the two.

2.) only men can oppress women

This isn't true. Men are not the only oppressors. First off, in today's time, I  don't even think you can classify white
women as oppressed. Second, women can be completely blindsided and do it, too. Some women genuinely believe men are superior, can do much more than women, and are basically Gods. This usually happens in religious women and the older generations, but it's still a thing and it's a horrible one. How lowly can you think of yourself to think someone in the same species as you is above you?

3.) just like any other movement/group, there are extremists who make the entire group look bad

Not sure if everyone's heard about this, but some women take it so far as to not wearing pads or tampons so they "free bleed". Free bleeding is when you let yourself bleed freely, without anything to catch the blood. I understand the reason behind it; paying for tampons. Women are not burdens to the Earth, and taking cares of themselves shouldn't be either. But that's so unhygienic. That's extreme and they could protest in a different way. I'm sure someone reading this will disagree, but that's okay because I don't care. 

There's plenty of other things feminist extremists do or even women who claim to be feminists do that ruin the entire name of it for others. It's such a special and empowering movement, yet some refuse to let others see the greatness it holds.

4.) WOC tend to be left out

White feminism

That's all I have to say; white feminism.

It could be just me, but I feel like white feminism and the way they make others perceive feminism is destroying POC's voices. Feminism is not solely just for women's problems in America, especially not just white women's and so many people tend to forget that. eWhite women saying they're oppressed and them publicizing it all over the media is like taking attention away from the lives that truly deserve need it. I'm so sorry that WOC get left out, and I'm even more sorry that it's usually white people doing it.

If you're a WOC and you're reading this, please don't ever feel like you can't say what you've been aching to for so many years because of somebody else. Because you think you'll offend them. News for you, who gives a shit? They obviously don't care unless your opinion starts to overpower theirs, that's when they start caring. Your voice can and will make a change, so speak it, please. It's your time to shine, and people like me want to listen to anything you have to say because I care. It's not your job to explain yourself to others, but if they're willing to listen, educate them. Prove to them that you're more than this belittling image that they have in their minds. I have so much faith in all you girls, you're gonna change the world.

I love you guys v much, and I hope you all know I'm always here for every single one of you. If you ever need to vent, share an experience, or want me to write about something bothering you, tell me! Even if you just need somebody to talk to, message me. You all deserve to be happy, and if you're not, I'm so sorry that there's something going on in your life keeping you from that.

Let's change the world together guys.

I love you guys ❤️