Fifteen

He slammed the door shut and pinned me against it.

"Get out!  Go upstairs!" he roared.  My heart pounded in my chest.  He fucking terrified me like this.  Knowing the real Pete.  The real one was soft and beautiful.  This Pete, he wasn't even the beast I knew.  It was like he was a different beast.  He scratched his claws down the door to frighten me more. 

"Stop trying to scare me" I said.  He slammed his hands against the door.  I jumped.  His eyes gleamed yellow.   I stared at him in fear.  "Pete" I said "You have to be in there somewhere"

"Go upstairs before I throw you over my fucking shoulder and take you up there myself!" he yelled.  Everyone was downstairs by now.  He wouldn't do any good as a beast right now.  He needed to be Pete.  Or they'd kill him.  I needed to calm him down quickly.  The chants were coming closer "Patrick I swear to go-" I grabbed his face and kissed him.  I grabbed his waist as tightly as I could in my hands so he couldn't escape.  He hugged my back.  I had him.  He was putty in my hands now.  I pulled away for air.  He kissed me again before I could even try to breathe.  His hands felt normal against my back.  Clawless.  I pulled away and Pete was staring back at me.  My Pete.  Blonde hair.  Tattoos.  He breathed against my lips.

"You won't do any good as a beast right now" I whispered "You need to be Pete right now"

"I don't have control over it" he said gently "You have to keep me calm or he might come back" The door banged forward.  He stared at it.  I kissed the side of his mouth.  "They're after the beast" he said.  I opened the castle door.  Everyone from my little town stared at me.  Everyone went silent.

"Patrick!" someone yelled "You're not a prisoner?"

"Do I look like a fucking prisoner?" I snapped.  Pete walked next to me.

"Thats him!" my dad yelled from the crowd "He turned into a large beast!"

"Its true I have pictures!" Mark yelled.  I glared at him.  Shouldn't have fucking trusted that dick. 

"Take my son and kill him!" My dad yelled.  Pete stared at them.  His hands shook. 

"Stay calm" I mumbled to him. "Kill what!?  My boyfriend!?" I asked " He's human!"

"How can we trust you!?" someone yelled.

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed "How do we know!?" I sighed "Kill the beast!" they yelled.  They ran froward taking me by surprise.  Four large men grabbed me while people tackled Pete to the ground. 

"Patrick!" he yelled.  His hands started forming claws again.

"Oh you've really done it now" I said.  Everyone stared at him in shock. 

"You want a beast!?" Pete yelled "You got it!" He rammed the men off him with one arm and jumped up as the beast.  He ran forward taking four more men out.  He slashed people with his claws.  He looked over at the men holding me back.  They dropped me and ran.  He smirked.  He ran out taking people out.  I stared at the man holding a gun to his back.  I ran as fast as I could to Pete. 

"No!" I yelled.  He pulled the trigger.  Everyone stopped moving.  I stared at him with tears in my eyes and fell to the ground in pain.  Everyone stayed silent.  Pete stared at me and knelt down.  I took in deep breaths through my nose.

"P-Patrick" he whimpered.

"I-I" I gulped "Don't make me go" I begged.  I shook a bit "I-I don't w-wanna go"

"Patrick" He said.  He was panicking.  I closed my eyes and then opened them again.  He stared at me with his human face.  I smiled a bit. 

"Y-You're beautiful you know" I whispered. 

"Joe!" he yelled "Phil!  Someone help!" He screamed.  I smiled and closed my eyes.  "No!" He screamed "No!  Don't you dare fucking die!  No!" He was sobbing hysterically at this point.  I felt him lift me off the ground.  Then I felt nothing.