Nine

I sat down on Petes lap determined to rope him into what I wanted. He stared up at me. I'd bothered him while he was sitting in his chair. Yikes.

"Yes?" he asked smiling.

"I know you wanna take it slow Pete. We have been" He frowned at me "But, I'm ready to be intimate with you. I want you" He gave me a look that said he was thinking about it. "If you're not ready, I respect it"

"I am" he said. I blushed a little bit.

"O-oh" I said.
-----
Neither of us had any idea what the hell we were doing. Hey, we were both still virgins. He kissed the side of my mouth and tried to get my shirt off. I lifted my arms up so it was easier. He stared at all the scars from the wolf attack.

"Don't focus on that" I whispered. He looked back up at my face. I tugged his shirt off and laid back down. We kissed again. "I have no idea what I'm doing" I said laughing.

"Me either" he kissed down my neck. He undid my pants and I sat up to kiss him better. I pulled my clothes off completely and that's when he froze up. He stared at my bare body like it was a foreign object. I blushed and his my head in his neck. He hugged my waist tightly. "You're beautiful" he said running his hand down my waist.

"I-" I stopped myself. No, I didn't love him. Did I? I didn't want to admit that so early. "Okay" I whispered. "I trust you" He stripped the rest of his clothes off completely.
-----
We laid down next to each other. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Patrick" he said "I need to tell you something. And I don't want you to freak out okay?"

"Tell me what?" I asked. He ran his hand down the side of my body.

"I'm in love with you" he said. I stared at him. Probably in shock but, I wouldn't know. He Frowned.

"I-" I gulped and laughed "I wanted to say this before and now I can't even get it out" He grabbed my hand "I love you too" I whispered. He smiled at me. "I love you" I laughed.

"I love you too" he said. I grabbed his face and kissed him "I love you so much"

"I love you too" I said. He held my hands in both of his. "I never thought"

"Me either" He said. He pressed a gentle kiss to my knuckles.