Fourteen

He kissed me and I smiled while he did so.  He gripped my hips tightly while we laid on my bed.  He ran his fingers up my body.

"Ow" I said pushing bis hands back.  I sat up in annoyance "Pete control your friend" He shoved him the claws.

"I smell something" he said.

"The lack of sex in this room maybe?" I asked.  He smirked and kissed the side of my mouth.  His fang poke my cheek but he just kept on going.  "Theres a reason the beast is here I-" he nibbled my soft spot on my neck and I moaned. 

"Mm" He mumbled.  I looked up at his beastly features.

"The beast isn't just here to have sex with me Pete" I said.  He sighed and got up sniffing the air.  He looked outside and froze.  "Pete?"

"Stay in this room" he said.  He stalked towards the door.

"Wait you can't just-!" he slammed the door shut "Ice me out" I said.  I sighed and tried to open the door but it was locked "What the-" I tried again"Peter!" I yelled.  I kept trying knob.

"Patrick?"

"Phil!" I yelled "Can you let me out?"

"Don't let him out!" Pete roared. 

"Fuck off you locked me in my own room you piece of rotten cheesecake!" I yelled loudly. 

"Rotten cheesecake?" Phil asked. 

"Please let me out" I begged.  He laughed and unlocked the door.  I opened it "Thank you" I said "Something's wrong" I ran downstairs.  Pete was staring at the door.  I ran to it and opened it up. 

"Patrick!" he yelled.  I heard chanting from down the way.  A large group of people.

Kill the beast.

Fuck.