Late Night Texting

Start from the beginning

-3 Hours Later-

Josh: Oops...our bad. I guess we kind of forgot you were staying...lol. Did you make it back to Callux's flat ok?

Sarah: Josh, you had just seen me less than 10 minutes before you banged Tobi up against the door and told him LOUDLY how good you were going to fuck him.

Josh: ....oops....

Sarah: Yeah, oops. Also, I ended up just going to Danielle's house and we are just chilling. I convinced her to let me bake her my famous cookies.

Josh: You have famous cookies? We haven't we gotten any.

Sarah: I haven't had a chance to make them and you are definitely not getting them now after last night. I still scarred from that.

JJ: WE ARE SORRY!!! WE WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU! WE PROMISE! PLEASE MAKE US THE COOKIES!!!!

Sarah: No. Now I am going to put my phone down because me and Danielle are watching a movie now. Talk to you guys later.

JJ: SARAH NO!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!

JJ: Damn it Josh.

Josh: What? It wasn't just me, I guarantee it. I could hear Vikk's moans coming from your room too.

JJ: He wasn't that bad, did you hear Harry?

Josh: Yes I did. That's part of the reason I was so riled up when I got Tobi in my room and forgot about Sarah. I wonder what it would be like to be inside him the same time as soon one else. I bet it would be so fucking tight.

JJ: Same. Maybe we can talk to him about it when he is recovered. I'd love to be inside him with you Daddy. 

Josh: That's sounds fucking hot. I can't wait. I wonder what you like when you cum JJ.

JJ: I was thinking the exact same thing, Daddy. ;P

Josh: Fuck, easy JJ or I will get hard and I don't want to wake Tobi up. I put the poor boy through enough tonight.

JJ: But Daddy, I bet you look so hot. Moans pouring out of your mouth as you close your eyes, your body arching as you release your heavy load.

Josh: Muffin, please stop. I don't want to bother Tobi again.

JJ: Who say's you have to? I can bring Vikk down to your room and lay him down with Tobi and then you and I can go upstairs to my room and I came make you feel so good Daddy. ;P

Josh: Fuck JJ. That sounds incredible. What about you though?

JJ: I know you won't leave hanging Daddy. I bet you will make me feel so good, cause me to moan so loudly.

Josh: Oh fuck JJ, I would love to do that. Watching your body arch underneath me while I make you feel so good. Fuck, whatever did I do to deserve you or any of the other boys?

JJ: You have just been you Daddy. Now do you want to have some "fun" with me tonight?

Josh: Fuck yes.

-8 Hours Later-

Sarah: You fuckers forgot about me again, didn't you?

Simon: Apparently they did, our bad Sarah.

Ethan: Yeah, we should have been more considerate that you were staying with us last night that the wall are kind of thin.

Tobi: We promise to make it up to you.

Sarah: You better come up with something good because after Josh and JJ's texts, I don't know if I can face you guys now.

Simon: I don't blame you...how about we give you a few days and then take you with us to Ikea? You can pick out the stuff for the guest flat. All of it.

Sarah: Only if Daniel can come.

Ethan: Of course.

Sarah: Good, let me just make sure I am off at the cafe, text me the details later. I got to go now, Daniel and I are going out for food.

Simon: Ok, have fun!

Tobi: Bye!

Ethan: Have fun on your date!

Sarah: Shut up Ethan.

Ethan: lol

-End Chapter-

A/N: Lol. Poor Sarah. I know this kind of a filler chapter, but I needed to break up some of the smut. I felt like it would have been too much if I would have kept going. It will return though next chapter. Tobi is going to get destroyed by Josh.

Also, I just noticed this, but this book has 60K READS!!! HOLY HELL!!! I MEAN! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I REALLY DO!!!!

I will always remember that I couldn't do things like this without you guys. I mean it.

Also, in a little bit I am going to be posting Week 1 of 52 Weeks, 52 Pairings, so be on the look out for that. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.