3rd Person POV

Kyoya and (Y/N) were able to dry off with some bath towels Kyoya purchased in a nearby store. He phoned his chauffeur to pick them up and drop (Y/N) off at her house. The cost of the boat and the towels will be coming from additional hosting (Y/N) has to do within the next several weeks. Something that (Y/N) was forced supposed to do in order to make it up to Kyoya.
"(Y/N), have you heard about the Stardollars instant coffee?" the twins ask in Classroom 1-A.
"Yeah. How come?" she asks them.
"We had Hescafé for quite a while now." Hikaru says.
"Haruhi just mentioned how this Stardollars coffee has more bitterness and the prices are ridiculous. Our guests have gotten used to instant coffee. It'd be a nice change of pace to try something new." Karou adds onto his twin brother's sentence.
"So can you go out and purchase it?" the twins ask her in unison. They rubbed her head like they are fawning over a kitten.
"Why do I feel the sudden need to punch you two?" (Y/N) mutters irritably.
The school clocks chimes to signal the middle of the day. (Y/N) arrives back from the store to purchase some instant Stardollars coffee and ice cold frappuccinos. She is carrying them in plastic bags with one on each hand.
Her phone chimed to signal (Y/N) that she received a notification from someone. Now shifting the two bags into one hand, (Y/N) reached into her pocket to see who texted her. She unlocked her phone to see her friend (F/N) sending her a large text message.

(Y/N)!!!!! OMG!!! Crunchyroll has finally opened their polling votes for the 2016 Anime Awards!!!! Yuri On Ice is being nominated for multiple events. :D I'm fangirling like crazy!!!! Even Yuri and Victor are being nominated for best couple!! And their kiss from episode 7 is nominated for Most Heartwarming Scene!!!! OH!!! It's so exciting!!! I'm going to be online voting for Yuri On Ice all day! - P.S. Go out and vote for them or else I won't forgive you. >:( But I know you won't let me down. ;)

"Okay, (F/N) needs to calm down for a second." (Y/N) thinks to herself. Her right eye is practically twitching from reading the text message. (Y/N) continues walking back to Ouran Academy. "I just hope (F/N) really doesn't mean it when she wants to sit on her computer all day and vote multiple times for the same anime." (Y/N) says to herself before putting her phone back into her pocket.
"My, my. I would have never suspected a lovely young maiden to be walking around here in this time of day." A silk-like voice states. (Y/N) halts to look to her right. She notices someone in a girl's uniform standing by. Two other girls in the same uniform stand next to her. Assuming the person was female, (Y/N) notes on her tall height, cropped brown hair, and the uniform is not Ouran's yellow dress. Their uniform was similar to a sailor uniform with a white blouse, red collars, cream-colored bow and knee-length red skirt.
"Benny Bara. This young girl appears to not be wearing the Ouran Academy's female school uniform." One of the girls with long light brown hair mentions.
"But she does have the Ouran Academy's crest on her jacket. Is that even allowed?" The shortest of the three girls spoke up. (Y/N) looks to see the girl with short brown hair was talking about the customized school uniform that the Hitachiin twins gave her from their mother. As the first female hostess of the Ouran High School Host Club, she was granted permission from the school's chairman to wear it instead of the standardized female uniform.
"This has been customized for me. However, I am confused. Are you girls from another school?" (Y/N) asks me. The tallest female smiles.
"That is correct." The three girls were all walking towards her. They all stopped to a close proximity to make sure they don't scare (Y/N) away.
"St. Lobelia's High School, High School Second Year: Benio Amakusa." The tallest girl with the cropped brown hair introduces herself.
"Second Year Student: Chizuru Maihara." the girl with the long way light brown hair spoke.
"First Year Student: Hinako Tsuwabuki." the shortest girl with short brown hair says.
"We are the members of the St. Lobelia's White Lily League. Also known as..."
"The Zuka Club." the three girls pose together. (Y/N) says nothing for a few minutes. That's when a light bulb brightens above her head.
"Oh, I see. You guys must be the bunch that tried to force Haruhi to go with your school. And you must be the leader of the group that tried to get Haruhi's first kiss even though she already had one." (Y/N) points out to them. They all froze at her statement. Benio remains calm. She places a hand to her forehead.
"I see. Then that would mean you are somewhat associated with that notorious Host Club." Benio asks her.
"That's right. I'm actually a hostess. And Tamaki-sempai mentioned what happened between you guys and the Host Club to me once or twice." Benio smirks.
"Well, young maiden. Do you mind hosting us?"