Prologue

⚠️ Warnings incase you didn't read the description:
This book contains non-sexual spanking. This isn't a romantic Larry book, it's more of a wholesome relationship and them learning to trust each other.⚠️

This is an incite on what Harry and Louis' lives are like before Louis goes to live with Harry. It gets more interesting when they reunite!!

(I didn't use Jay in this because Louis' mum in this story is not the best and I absolutely love Jay)

__________________

Harry's POV: (age 27)

"Niall! Get the door!" I yelled from my room.

"I didn't hear anyone at the door!" He shouted back.

"Check, you love surprises." I said, getting up to answer the door. I know Niall won't, he never will, I just like to give him a hard time about it.

I opened the door out into the apartment hallway, and saw it was a pizza guy.

"Pizza for Neil." The guy spoke in a thick Yorkshire accent. I payed the guy and brought the pizza into the living room where Niall was.

"Neil, you can at least get your own pizza, or maybe pay for it." I rolled my eyes at his shrug and innocent smile.

"If you give me the pizza, you can pick the movie, Harold." He bribed.

"Fine." I gave him the box and he looked like a kid on Christmas. I laughed at him and went to look at what DVDs we have, even though the lads and I have seen all of them at least fifty times.

"Where's Liam?" I asked, grabbing a Harry Potter film, not even checking which one.

"Still working." Zayn sighed. I sat down next to Niall and grabbed a piece of pizza.

"That kid is always working." I laughed.

Louis, (age 16)
3rd person:

"Sam! Pass-ahah it over-er-er-er-ahaha." Louis laughed, motioning to the "cigarette" Sam had between his lips.

Sam laughed too and gave it to him, letting Louis take a long drag. He let the smoke out of his mouth in a smooth line.

"Loueh, I gotta leeeeave." Sam laughed, as he got up. He waved crazily then headed back next door to his house.

This left Louis in a position with nothing to do. Sam is the one with the weed, after all. And he's way too high to read.

"Louis! Come here!" He heard Lindsay call from the kitchen. Yeah, Lindsay is his mother, but he didn't like calling her that.

To him she just yelled and made out with her boyfriends, if you could even call them that.

He heard her footsteps to his room and was too distracted--or high to care.

"Louis, what are you doing in here?" She asked him, until the overwhelming smell came to her nose.

"Was Sam over here again?! Frank was right about you. You deserved what he did! And you know that you're grounded you little-" Lindsay droned on and on and Louis wasn't listening.

She figured this out and went down stairs. This kid was never going to listen to her. She had to get rid of him.

How they look:

^how the hell is he so adorable

tag you're it

tag you're it

bye :)))