"Wild" Recording Sessions

Start from the beginning

xx LC xx

The alarm went off way too early. Edward, who was normally pretty coherent in the mornings, was bitching as his phone starting chirping on the nightstand. I chuckled and got up, smacking his ass. He growled and tossed a pillow at my retreating form. I giggled as I got ready for our journey. I lightly curled my hair and did my makeup in a soft, sultry way. I popped in my contact lenses and went out to get dressed. I decided on wearing a pair of black leggings with a gray tunic that was loose and hung off my shoulder and a pair of gray boots that reached the knee. As I was dressing, Edward did his morning routine and I could hear him curse his hair.

"Bella!" he whined.

"What?" I mimicked back.

"Help! I'm a hot mess," he grumbled. I walked into the bathroom and found him sitting on the toilet, running his hands through his hair. "This is seriously fucked up. I look like a fucking lunatic."

Edward gave me an adorable grimace and I couldn't help but laugh at him. His scowl deepened and I sobered quickly. I picked up my water bottle that I use when I do my hair curly and I dampened the cat that died on Edward's head. Using my fingers, I restyled it with my blow dryer, adding some pomade to his soft, auburn locks. I gently cupped his chin, forcing his evergreen eyes to meet mine. I kissed both of his cheeks and then his lips sweetly. Edward was not having any of that. When my lips met his, he deepened the kiss, plunging his tongue into my mouth. His hands moved to my ass and he gripped me tightly. I laid my hands on his shoulders, pushing away. "Someone's horny," I giggled against his neck.

"Undeniably," Edward cooed. "You're so fucking hot, baby. I love this." He ran his fingers across my exposed collarbone and down the valley between my breasts. I whimpered and extricated myself from his seduction.

"Behave, Edward. We're going to be in the car for eight hours today with Emmett and Jasper. That should get rid of..." I trailed off as I gently cupped his prominent boner.

"Pack a bag, Bella," Edward said quirking a brow.

"Wha...what?" I squeaked.

"I will kill those two buffoons if I have to spend eight hours in the car with them. Pack a bag," Edward explained.

"Okay, Mr. Bossy Pants," I said, walking out of the bathroom. I pulled out a duffel bag and threw in some clothes for both of us and other necessities. After Edward finished in the bathroom, I grabbed our toiletries and tossed them into the duffel. I heard Edward's voice quietly talking to both Emmett and Jasper on a conference call. He was explaining his plan. I followed his voice to the guest bedroom and saw him on website, booking our hotel. He was typing in his credit card number for two rooms when he noticed me and gave me a wink. I kissed his forehead and dragged the duffel into the foyer. Edward jogged to the bedroom and he got dressed. He put on a pair of distressed jeans, black Doc Martens, black graphic t-shirt and a leather jacket.

Yummy. He's so fucking hot.

"I heard that, Bella," Edward laughed. "Work on your filter, love."

"You look amazing, Edward," I giggled. "I want to jump your bones."

"The feeling is mutual, baby. However, when do we NOT want to jump each other's bones?" he snorted.

"This is true," I said, winking at him. "Are we ready?"

"Yep. We're getting breakfast on the way out. Emmett is begging to go to this little diner," Edward said, rolling his eyes. He bent down and picked up the duffel bag, slinging it across his body. I grabbed my purse and the keys. Edward opened the door and I locked it as we left. Edward deposited the duffel in the back of his car and we loaded up into the SUV. Edward backed out the car and drove us to Patterson. Jasper and Emmett were waiting outside, holding their own duffels. They were tossed into the back and we headed out on the highway. About an hour away, we stopped at the diner. We ate a quiet breakfast. Jasper was barely coherent. Edward raised a brow asking him about what was wrong. Jasper mumbled something about 'pixie' and 'sex fiend.' Edward paled and growled lightly. Jasper cowered and explained that Alice was insatiable and she kept him up all night. I laid my hand on Edward's arm, calming him.