Alice's Prediction

Author's Note: I own NONE of this. No copyright infringement is intended. I just wanted to borrow the characters and play with them.

Thank you to all of the people who have faved and/or commented on my story! It means more to me than you can imagine!

I can't believe that I'm over 300 reviews. I said, inwardly, that I would be happy if I got 100 and now we're over 300. Thank you so much for your love and support for this story. I am truly appreciative of all the comments and suggestions that I've received.

Chapter Sixty-Four: Alice's Prediction

BPOV

I fell asleep so quickly. It felt so good to be with Edward. To make him squirm. To make him come. To feel his strength, his love, his cock. It was fucking amazing. I had the best night's sleep that I'd had in nearly a year and a half after we made love.

However, the alarm went off too early the next morning. I stretched my body and I was sore. Very sore. I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head. I moved my hand to Edward's side of the bed. It was empty. And cold.

What the fuck?

I poked my head up and looked around the room, not really seeing much as I was blind as a bat.

"Edward?" I croaked. I strained to listen if the shower was running. It wasn't. "Edward?"

I eased myself out of bed and yelped. I hurt a lot. I moved slowly to the door of the bedroom and reached for the handle. The door flew open and Edward ran right into me, causing me to fall on my ass.

"Fuck," I said as I fell. "Owwww!"

"Oh my god, Bella. I'm so sorry," Edward said as he knelt down next to me. "Are you okay?"

"No," I moaned. "I hurt everywhere. I think we overdid it. Or rather I overdid and I'm paying for it today."

Edward reached for me and gently picked me up, cradling me against his chest. "Oh, baby," he said, his brows furrowed. He held me against his chest and I nuzzled him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm so sorry."

Edward walked me to the bed and held up one finger. He returned a few moments later with a bottle of water and some ibuprofen. I eagerly took the medication and fell back onto the pillows. "Do you want to stay home?" Edward asked, concern marring his handsome features.

"No, I can't. I've missed too many classes as it is," I mumble. "Where were you this morning?"

"Working on something in the office," Edward replied, a blush creeping over his cheeks.

"Can I know what it is?" I press.

"Later, beautiful. Do you want to shower?" Edward asked. I nodded and he darted off to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and returned to pick me up.

"Edward, I can walk, you know," I teased.

"I know, but I love holding you, beautiful," he smirked. "You fit perfectly in my arms."

"Thank goodness you're a big macho man who can pick up my lard ass," I joked.

"Bella," he warned. "You weigh next to nothing."

"I'm kidding, Edward. Sheesh," I giggled. "I need underwear and clothes. They are in the closet. Can I get them or am I forced to go class naked."

"I love seeing you naked, but alas, you have to get dressed," Edward sighed. "Hop in."