Revenge is Sweet ... Is It?

Author's Note: I own NONE of this. No copyright infringement is intended. I just wanted to borrow the characters and play with them.

Thank you to all of the people who have faved and/or commented on my story! It means more to me than you can imagine!

Chapter Fifty-Four: Revenge is Sweet...or is it?

JacobPOV

Fucking Bella. I drove across the fucking country for her. With the help of Quil and Embry, I had obtained a car, money, a new identity, and was on my way to get my girl. Sam turned into a pussy and kicked me out. I think Emily had told the cops because they raided my hideout soon after I had left on my cross-country trek to get to Bella. I turned to my real friends for help. They came through for me. They found me a car, a piece of crap, but it ran. They talked to a friend of theirs and got me a new ID. My name now was Jared Hoffman and I was twenty-one. I had chopped my hair off so I couldn't be easily recognized. They also came through with a lot of money. When I left, I had about five grand in my pocket in cash.

Bella will be mine!

I made good time when I reached Emerson. I had been on the road for about five days. I checked into a fleabag motel and got some decent sleep on that lumpy mattress. The first good sleep I had in nearly five days. I also showered and got the grime of traveling off my body. After taking care of the basics like showering, eating and sleeping, I headed to Emerson University. I pulled on a cap and blended in with the rest of the students. I knew that Bella was a music geek so she would be at the music building a lot. Seth, before his expulsion from his university, gave me some information about Brandon Hall and some decent hide outs around there. I hung out there and I saw her leave the building early in the afternoon, with the tool. Such a freaking douchebag. They were laughing and holding hands. I followed them as they walked to their car. The tool drives a VOLVO? What a fucking pussy. Such a god damned loser. I bet he can't even make her come. Adjusting my cock, I memorized his license plate number and what the car looked like.

Not that it would be hard. The douchebag was the only one with a fucking silver Volvo on the campus that was a fucking student. Stupid fucking rich pretty boy.

As I was walking back to my car, I overheard a blonde chick talking about an 'Edward.' That was the tool's name, right? She mentioned something about his band playing at a local club called Eclipse. Hmmm...a way to get some more intel.

"Hey, doll face, when is this band playing at Eclipse?" I asked, flashing my teeth and sidling up to her.

She blushed and giggled, brushing her hair back away from her face. She was cute, but not my type. Her hair was too blonde. I liked them brunette and submissive. Like Bella. Listen to the bimbo, she's talking. "Um, tonight around 8. They're the house band and they're fucking awesome. The lead singer, Edward Cullen, is so hot," she gushed.

"Right. Do they have any other band members besides this Edward guy?" I asked, nonchalantly. I leaned into her, flirting with this girl.

"Well, there's Jasper. He's the bassist. Emmett is the drummer. They added a fourth member, a girl. I think her name is Bella. She plays guitar, sings and is the keyboardist. The rumor is that she and Edward are engaged. Lucky bitch," Doll face answered.

Engaged? She's fucking engaged? Hell. No. That shit ain't happening. I need to put a stop to this, god damn it! "Where is Eclipse?" I asked, trying to shake the thought of my Bella being engaged to the tool.

"It's about a half hour from here, in the next town over. Will I see you there?" she asked, fluttering eyelashes.

"Possibly, doll face," I said. I kissed her cheek and pulled away. "Thanks for the information." She blushed once more and stood in her spot as I walked away.