Nightmares and Drama

Author's Note: I own NONE of this. No copyright infringement is intended. I just wanted to borrow the characters and play with them.

Thank you to all of the people who have faved and/or commented on my story! It means more to me than you can imagine!

Chapter 19: Nightmares and Drama

BPOV

It's official. Edward's fingers and mouth are magical. They should be bronzed. Holy shit. The things that boy can do with his tongue are earth-shattering, mind-blowing and orgasm-inducing. Edward had surprised me with a wonderful evening. A night at the symphony, dinner at a romantic restaurant and naked fun time. This was the best night ever.

Cuddling in Edward's twin-sized bed in his dorm room, I had finally made my decision about my physical aspect of our relationship. I was going to give myself to Edward on Homecoming Weekend. Each touch, each caress ignited my skin. He made feel loved, cherished, worshipped...I wanted to give him the greatest gift I could offer. Myself.

After our time in his bed, I watched him sleep. His chiseled features were relaxed. His mouth was slightly open and he was snoring, just a bit. It was honestly adorable, his little snort/snore. Each time he did it, I smiled. Not able to keep my hands to myself, I reached up and glided my fingers over his forehead, tracing his eyebrows. I continued ghosting my fingers down his nose, over his cheeks and finally rubbing fingers over his lips. He was truly perfect. I pressed a kiss to his lips and he hummed and held me tighter. I nestled my body closer to his and shut my eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

"Bella, I love you. You are everything to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you," Edward breathed.

"Oh, Edward. I love you so much more than you can imagine. Thank you for everything, for loving me, for protecting me, for being you."

"Bella, I want to ask you something. I promise to love you every moment of forever. Will you..."Edward gave a strangled sob, blood gurgling out of his open mouth and he reached for his stomach. I pulled away and saw his clothes were covered in blood. He reached for his stomach and tried to stem the bleeding. He fell to his knees and I joined him, pressing fruitlessly to stop the gushing blood coming from his belly.

"Edward! EDWARD! Please, stay with me! I love you, Edward."

He opened his mouth and blood continued to pour out of it. He weakly reached to touch my face and he barely caressed my cheeks when I saw the light flicker from his eyes and his stare become blank. His body went limp in my .arms.

"No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Edward, come back! Please!"

"It's too late for him, Bella. You're mine. You'll always be mine," came a rough voice. The voice of the devil himself...

"Bella! BELLA! BELLA! Wake up! Baby, you're having a nightmare!" Edward cried frantically. "Baby, please!"

I blinked my eyes and looked around me. I turned and I saw Edward's anxious face hovering over mine. I reached up with my hands and grabbed his face. I needed to make sure he was real; that he was here and not dead. When my hands touched the stubbled skin of his cheeks, my hands tingled in the familiar electricity. I sat up very quickly and began sobbing. My whole body was shaking with my cries. Edward pulled me into his lap and let me cry. He was rocking me gently, rubbing soothing circles on my back. It took a while but I managed to calm down, my sobs tapering off to uneven hiccups. I took a shaky breath and relaxed in Edward's arms.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" Edward asked gently.

"I dreamt that you were...um, proposing...and Jacob killed you. There was so much blood. I saw the light flicker out of your eyes. I saw you die. I felt my heart get ripped out of my chest and I couldn't do anything about it," I said softly. "What started as a perfect dream ended in a horrific nightmare."