Epilogue

Author's Note: I own NONE of this. No copyright infringement is intended. I just wanted to borrow the characters and play with them.

Thank you to all of the people who have faved and/or commented on my story! It means more to me than you can imagine!

Chapter One Hundred: Epilogue

EPOV

Four Months Later ...

"Five minutes Mr. Cullen," called the stage manager.

"Thank you," I called. "You ready, beautiful?"

"For our last concert before a much needed break? Fuck yeah," she squealed. "I can't wait to actually have a honeymoon."

"I can't wait to give you a honeymoon," I growled. "After Christmas, though."

"It's going to be weird heading home. I mean, we own this house that we've only been in for a month. We don't even have Christmas decorations up," Bella said with a frown.

"Yes, you do," Alice chirped. "I arranged for the house to be decorated. Esme used her connections to get everything all set up." She held up her camera phone, showing us our home blinking with a ton of twinkle lights and festive Christmas tree in the living room window.

"You are so organized, Ali," Bella said as she hugged my sister. "I love you, sweetie."

"I love you, too," Alice smiled. "Give me your rings, though."

"Oh, right," Bella frowned. She removed her engagement ring and promise ring, handing them to Alice. "Take care of them, Alice."

Alice nodded and darted out of the dressing room. Emmett and Jasper came in to the green room and we said our prayer before our final performance of this college tour. As we prayed, I reflected on the past few months. Our tour was insane but so much fun. We'd bonded more as a band and as a family. However, they were respectful of my relationship of Bella and me. We were still newlyweds and they afforded us as much alone time as they could and our schedule allowed.

Rose and Emmett had gotten married in a wedding in Vegas just before Thanksgiving, much to our surprise. We had just finished a performance at University of Nevada: Las Vegas when they darted off. A few hours later, they came back, both wearing wedding rings. They just couldn't wait until the following summer to get hitched. They promised their families that they would have a reception but the wedding was all them. Bella was a little miffed that she missed her brother's wedding, but forgave him easily. My wife was never one to hold a grudge.

Alice and Jasper were still mending their relationship. They were back together as a couple. But taking it slowly with the physical aspect. A lot of it had to do with rebuilding that trust between one and another. Jasper loves my sister tremendously and wants to be with her. Alice was also willing to try. So, they kind of got their happily ever after. Slowly, but surely, they will get to what they had prior to our trip to Italy. If Alice remembers to stay on her medication and Jasper is understanding of her mental illness.

Our self-titled album, Breaking Midnight, debuted at the top of the charts. The top three songs were "Shattered," "Encore" and "La Cantante." We were already invited to perform at the Grammy Awards in February and at the MTV Movie Awards in early April. Several movie studios contacted us about performing on movie soundtracks. The results to our fame were nothing short of astonishing. Our bank accounts were filled with our royalties.

However, there were a few things that were troubling about being on tour. While we were out and about, we were still hounded by crazed fans. Thank goodness for the security firm that was hired for our safety. They got us out of pinch more times than we care to admit.

Also, Bella and my relationship were sensationalized with the tabloid magazines. I can't count how many magazine covers we'd graced or how many times Bella was pregnant with Emmett's baby or I was sleeping with my sister. It was fucking crazy. But, it was the price of fame. An intrusive price of fame, but it came with the territory. We were learning to deal with it.

The biggest issue with the fame was the fan mail. Well, one fan in particular. They were infatuated with Bella and me. And it was fucking weird. This person would go into detail how they would kidnap both of us and keep us until we got pregnant so they could raise our baby as their own.

It was some weird shit.

We sent off the letter to the FBI and we'll see what happens with it. We didn't hold our breath of any sort of resolution.

"Okay, guys. It's time," the stage manager barked.

We all smiled and went out onto the stage, getting our instruments. We sang our set to a roaring crowd and cheering fans. Several guys were ogling my wife in her tight top and painted on jeans. I had my own share of oglers with vapid, screaming fan girls who threw their underwear at me.

Dirty underwear.

Yeah, gross.

The only dirty underwear I want is my wife's, thank you very much.

Because she's mine, damn it.

And I admit. I'm weird.

So, sue me.

We finished our concert and headed back to the hotel. When we got into our room, I found a large envelope stuffed under door. I opened it up and it was our flight information to head back to New York. Bella squealed and jumped into my arms. I was definitely looking forward to sleeping in my own bed with my wife in my arms. After Christmas, we had a month off before we headed back into the studio to begin recording our second album. As I said before, Bella and I were going to go on a proper honeymoon.

I couldn't wait and neither could my wife. We were ringing in the New Year on Isle Esme. On a beach. In our swimsuits. Getting tan.

Okay, burnt to a crisp, but I'm okay with that. I'm pale. So what?

The next morning, we boarded our flight back to New York. We slept the entire way home, exhausted from being on the road for four months. We were greeted with a limo from the recording studio. They drove us back to our home. I tipped the driver and we settled into our newly holiday decorated home.

And I was truly home. With my Bella. My wife. My love. My singer. Il mio cantante.

?POV

All of these months, waiting. I hovered around their damn house. For FOUR months. Me and this bitch. Fucking red headed whiny bitch.

These kids do not deserve the fame that got. At all.

Plus, they screwed me and the bitch. We lost our jobs. Fucking asswipes.

They will pay. We will get our revenge.

Edward and Bella Cullen, I promise you that you will never forget me or what you did to my reputation.

"What about me?" Bitch grumbled.

"Yeah, you too, wench."

A/N: So, does this answer your question about a sequel? Who's the ?POV? Leave a guess in my review box. Please...