Valentine's Day

Author's Note: I own NONE of this. No copyright infringement is intended. I just wanted to borrow the characters and play with them.

Thank you to all of the people who have faved and/or commented on my story! It means more to me than you can imagine!

Chapter Sixty-Two: Valentine's Day

BPOV

I love Edward. I really do. However, he was stinky tonight. He was very sheepish when we got into his car as we drove back to our apartment after the Valentine's Day show at Eclipse. I cracked a window. Edward gave me the stink eye and I just shrugged. He knew he was ripe. He had soaked through his shirt that he wore for the gig tonight. He was getting over being sick and I completely understood. That didn't mean that I have to smell him. Usually he smelled so good, but sheesh tonight, not so much.

We made it home in record time. My speeding helped matters. Edward and I went upstairs. I shoved him into the bathroom. He snorted but moved easily into the bathroom. I went into the other bathroom and washed my face and removed the huge flower from my hair. I walked back into the bedroom and went into my drawer of lingerie. I wanted to wear something that would make Edward happy. He felt so horrible yesterday and I felt guilty not being with him in that way since my accident two weeks ago. I found a deep purple nightie that had more lace than satin and a pair of barely there panties. I lit a few candles in the bedroom and lay down on the bed, waiting for Edward to come out of the shower. A few moments later, Edward exited the shower, wearing only a towel. He dropped his clothes into the hamper and he directed his attention to me. His eyes immediately darkened and his mouth fell slightly. I turned onto my side and ran my hand up and down my leg.

"Fuck me," Edward whispered.

"Not yet, baby," I purred as I moved my hand to the swell of my breast. "I want to make you feel good."

Edward gulped and walked over to the bed. His hair was wet, looking almost black. His green eyes were filled with lust and love. I got up onto my knees and gently cupped his cheeks. I stared into his eyes and caressed his skin with my fingertips. He released the hold of the towel and heard it drop to the floor. He was gloriously naked in front of me and his cock was springing to life. I moved my hands down his arms and pulled him onto the bed. He moved onto the bed easily and gave me a seductive growl. I gently pushed him onto the pillows on our bed. I ran my fingers across his lips and he sighed. I straddled his legs and I leaned forward. I brushed my lips against his, just barely. He tried to capture my mouth, but I pulled away.

"Bella," he whispered. "Please." His hand snaked up my back and gripped my neck. I smirked at him seductively. I eventually leaned forward and traced my tongue across his lips. His mouth opened and I thrust my tongue into his mouth. I moaned and twisted my hands into his hair. His arms wrapped around my waist and held me close to his body. "I want to feel you, Bella."

"You first, handsome. I want to taste you," I said as I kissed my way down his perfect body. "Every inch of your body, your cock, everything, Edward."

I reached his chest and I licked his nipples, pulling them between my teeth. Edward moved his hands to my ass and he felt that I was wearing barely-there underwear. He growled and he tried, in vain to touch me. I moved away. I wanted to pleasure him, like he did me last week. I continued my sexual assault of his body with my tongue and my teeth. I reached his cock and I licked the tip. Edward hissed and rotated his hips. I cocked an eyebrow and licked the tip again, this time adding my hands to his shaft. "Bella, please," he begged. I took his dick into my mouth and swirled my tongue along the head. Edward began to breathe heavily and I watched him as he came undone. His eyes were wild and his muscles rippled as I licked his perfect dick. With my hands, I pumped in conjunction with my mouth.