Disciplinary Action

Author's Note: I own NONE of this. No copyright infringement is intended. I just wanted to borrow the characters and play with them.

Thank you to all of the people who have faved and/or commented on my story! It means more to me than you can imagine!

Chapter Sixty-Six: Disciplinary Action

BPOV

Damn Alice and her feelings.

Okay, not really.

She said that something was going to happen this weekend and it never fails. Something did. That crazy bitch, Victoria, put the moves on my fiancé! Thank goodness Edward had the presence of mind to realize it. However, Alice did say that Edward would not be harmed physically and it appeared that he was fine. Still it pissed me off that Victoria put her hands on my Edward.

Stupid cow.

On a lighter note, we did manage to get a great deal planned for our wedding. We finalized the menu that I wanted, chose the invitations, got a rough idea of what we wanted for flowers and made plans to go to Kleinfelds the following weekend on Saturday to try on dresses. After we decided on my dress, then we'd pick out the bridesmaid dresses. It was a very productive weekend and as much as I hated to be away from Edward, a lot of fun with the girls.

Rose's mom, Barbie (yes, her name was Barbie), was a hoot. When we met her, she appeared to be a very stuffy woman, but she had such a dry sense of humor and very tenacious. She was exactly like Rose, only more polished. I immediately loved her. She was very welcoming and gushed over my engagement ring. She also felt for me when I told her about my ordeal with Jacob. It was amazing that this stranger had more compassion over my plight than my own mother.

Another stupid cow.

The villa we stayed in was huge. I was not lying to Edward when I told him that the villa made his parents' home look like a shack. It was easily twice the size of Edward's home and immaculately decorated. We each had our own suite. The suites had a sitting room, bedroom, bathroom and huge walk in closets. I was in awe of the home. My entire house in Forks could fit the suite I stayed in. It was amazing and scary. I was terrified of breaking anything since it all looked so expensive.

After brunch on Sunday morning, Barbie gave us each a huge hug. She extended an open invitation to all of us to come to the villa anytime we wanted. She was so gracious and kind. I felt my eyes tear up and my heart pang for the love I felt from someone I just met. Barbie pulled me aside and called me out on my melancholy look on my face.

"What's wrong, Bella? You seem sad," Barbie frowned, or rather attempted to frown. She definitely had a love of Botox.

"I'm just so grateful for your kindness. I've felt more compassion from you and Esme than I've felt from my own mother," I said.

"Esme mentioned that to me when we were getting our facials yesterday," Barbie said. "It is abhorrent how your mother behaved. When Rosalie was attacked, I dropped everything to be with my baby girl. I didn't judge her for the situation she was put in. She needed my love and support. I gave it to her willingly. Has your mom tried to call you since your accident?"

"Nope. If she expects a wedding invitation, she better get her ass in gear. Not that she supports our marriage, though," I snapped. "Sorry about cursing."

"Don't worry about it, Bella. I agree with you, sweetheart. It may take some strength on your part, but extend an olive branch. She may be embarrassed over her behavior. However, if you ever need anything or if you want to talk, don't hesitate to call me. I know I'm not your mom, but I know how you must feel. I saw it in Rosalie," Barbie said as she gave me a hug. "Give me your phone."