Unexpected Changes

Authors Note: I own NONE of this. No copyright infringement is intended. I just wanted to borrow the characters and play with them :). This is my first attempt at fanfiction. I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 2: Unexpected Changes

EPOV

"Hmmmm....Edward."

I felt a light scratching on my chest. Ugh, what is that?

Oh, right. Tanya.

I really need to stop doing this. Just because I'm lonely and horny does NOT mean I should call Tanya. I shuddered at what happened last night. Must escape from the ho.

"Tanya, stop." I put my hand on hers, effectively putting an end to her 'petting' of my chest. What am I? A dog? I think not...

"I thought you liked it when I did that, Edward," she purred.

"Not really," I said as I freed myself from her clutches. "I need to go check in at the Emerson. I move in today."

"Baby, don't go," Tanya pouted. She tried to make herself look vulnerable but it was such a farce. She wasn't vulnerable. She was a bitter, evil, skanky harpy. Why in the hell do I subject myself to this torture?

"I'm not your 'baby.'" I snapped. "I'm going to hop in the shower and then I got to leave."

"Can I join you?" Tanya asked seductively. The blanket fell from her body, revealing her full breasts that sickened me. She was too fake.

"No."

I grabbed my boxers off of the floor and pulled them on as I headed to the bathroom. I needed to scrub myself raw after my night with Skankya, erm, Tanya. Why do I keep calling her? I'm such an idiot.

Moron.

Thinking with my little head. Not the big head.

No more Tanya.

I stepped into the hot spray, praying that it was hotter to burn the icky nastiness off of my skin. I scoured myself with the soap that Tanya bought for me. I don't want to use her fruity girly shit. It's bad enough that I had her skin touch mine last night. I smelled of her cloying perfume mixed with really, really bad sex. At least, she's considerate in that way in having some body wash that I like. It doesn't any more since this is the last time I'll be subjecting myself to this bullshit. I finished my shower and brushed my teeth. Looking at myself in the mirror, I decide that this...whatever THIS is...with Tanya is done. I can't do this anymore.

I have more respect for myself than this. I deserve something real. Not a booty call.

I walked back into Tanya's bedroom and put my clothes on. I hear her bustling in the kitchen. She's probably attempting to cook. I rolled my eyes at the concoction that she is attempting to make and sure enough the fire alarm starts to shrill. I so needed to get out of here. Like, NOW!

Grabbing my messenger bag , I head down the stairs where I see Tanya swearing at a frying pan. I can see why I was attracted to her. She has a decent body. Her tits are a little too big for my taste. Plastic girls are just wrong. Sir Mix-a-Lot said it best: 'silicone parts are made for toys...' Her strawberry blonde hair is shiny and curly. She has a pretty face with a small nose and big blue eyes. However, she is a back-stabbing evil woman. Nice is not in her vocabulary. She is the epitome of "bitch."

"Son of a...!" Tanya yells. Speaking of which.

"I don't think the eggs ever did anything to you," I said coolly.