Chapter 12

So I started another book..

Its just oneshots I get in my head about my favorite characters, like Snape, and the oc I created for them, like Lucia. There's already two parts in it so I hope you all check that out!

Listen: pie or strudel/ escaping Queenie and Tina's place- fantastic beasts soundtrack

12| learning

The sun was beginning to rise and cast its warm glow over Hogwarts. The weather was beginning to grow nicer as the summer months stretched. The clouds had broken apart to reveal the light blue sky hidden behind them. The light filled every part of the school and its grounds, adding to the feeling of calmness. Well, all except one part of the castle - the dungeons. It remained consistent with its lack of light or warmth. An immediate and noticeable drop in temperature can be felt on the stairway leading down. This was more than welcome to the potions master.

Severus, unsurprisingly, detested warm weather. He was more than content to stay in the cold dungeons and not go out. However, a trip out was needed.

Running his eyes along the many lines of books in his office, Severus rearranged the books to make room for any new additions he managed to find. He was also in need of a stop at the apothecary, as well as other various items. His office was becoming scarce. He crossed his arms, looking around to see what else he might need. His list was already becoming lengthy and he was reluctant to add to it. Sighing, he reviewed his list again and sat down.

He planned to go see Lucia before leaving and ask if she wanted to accompany him. He was sure she had her own items to get. Especially after catering to him for so long. After a few more long moments of contemplating, Severus stood from the chair. He marched his way across the room and left his office, the door closing with a solid click.

Before he could change his mind, he took each familiar turn towards lucia's office. He knocked firmly three times and waited for her to answer. When seconds had gone by without so much as a word, he felt ridiculous. Just as he was about to turn away he heard the click of the door. Looking back he came face to face with Lucia. She gave him a soft smile, easing his nerves. She was dressed casually again in a loose, dark blue blouse and dark pants. Her hair was pulled to one side, brown waves cascading over her left shoulder. Her deep sapphire eyes full of warmth.

Lucia leaned against the doorframe. "Severus, what brings you here?"

Severus cleared his throat, momentarily caught of guard. He straightened his back once regaining his composure. "I have found myself in need of a run to Diagon Alley. I need to restock a few items in my office."

"Oh, a trip out will do you well."

"Yes," he paused, "I was wondering if perhaps you would like to join me." He was quick to revise his statement when she only raised an eyebrow. "To get what items you may need as well of course"

Lucia titled her head, a smile forming on one side of her mouth. "I see." She let him stand in silence for her own amusement, simply because she could tell he was nervous.

"Are you interested?"

She pursed her lips, "I don't know if there's anything I need."

Severus faltered, mouthing hanging open before he snapped it shut. "Indeed."

As Severus took a step away from her door, Lucia giggled. "Actually, now that I think of it I think there are a few things I need to get."