Choi Yuna, you love Jungkook and you know it. You two have went through a lot before getting together. You are not going to just give up like that, will you? My heart seemed to be telling me to not let go of Jungkook while my brain said otherwise. "Yuna?" he called out, breaking my train of thoughts.

"Kook ah... can we not talk about this anymore? Can we just act like nothing had happened? Please..." I chose to follow my heart... again. "I am too tired to talk about it..." I sighed and turned my body to look at him. He held onto my shoulders firmly, "Yuna... please. I just want to know so that I can believe you."

"So you didn't believe me in the first place?" I didn't blow up, surprisingly. All I know is that I don't want to leave Jungkook. "It's not that I don't believe you... but I went to confront Minjung today but she said she didn't even get to talk to you yesterday." He sighed, sliding his hands from my shoulders to my hands. "Please, Yuna. Let me know..."

"What if I say that I didn't lie to you? What if I say that Minjung really asked me to meet her yesterday? Will you believe me?" I asked and he went silent. "Trust is the most important thing in a relationship, Kook ah." I said as I felt his hands tightened around mine. "I know... but-"

"Jungkook, I am tired of talking about it already. Can't we just let it rest on its own and forget about it?" I cut him off as he looked down, sighing. I don't want to think about it anymore. I don't know if this would make things worse but all I know is I want to stay beside him for now, at least. Avoiding the problem might not be the best solution but I chose to do it anyways. I can keep the secret of me witnessing the kiss forever, if this is what it takes to keep Jungkook beside him. Even if I need to feel the hurt inside me.

I lifted one of my palm to cup his cheek to lift his head up before sighing too. "I understand if you don't believe me. You have known her for a much longer time as compared to me. Trust doesn't build up that easily, eh? But I hope one day-"

I widened my eyes as he cut off my words by crashing his lips on mine. I sat rooted to the sofa as my body stiffened upon his sudden action. He closed his eyes and moved his body closer to mine, deepening the kiss that I have yet to return. He wrapped his arms around my waist as my eyes were still widened with shock.

Without me knowing, I started kissing him back, wrapping my arms around his neck briefly. I closed my eyes as I felt his soft lips on mine. The kiss was gentle yet loving. It felt as if the whole world has stopped around us. I was enjoying the taste of his lips when my brain suddenly decides to flash the image of him kissing Minjung at the rooftop. Those lips that was once on her, is now on mine. I can't help but to feel the gush of sadness rushing through me, yet at the same time, I feel blissed.

He let go of my lips slowly as he stared right into my eyes, "Don't ever let me hear a word about you doubting my trust for you. I believe you, Choi Yuna. And I always will. I know I was off my mind when I was saying those words yesterday. I am sorry and I really love you." He rested his forehead against mine as he said with his soothing and tender low voice.

I closed my eyes and let out a faint smile as he sweetly pecked on my lips one last time. "We should get some sleep before we have to go school like zombies in a few hours' time." he ruffled my hair softly as he stood up with us hand in hand, pulling me into my bedroom.

He lied beside me on my bed with his arms wrapped around me firmly. He buried his face into the crook of my neck and felt his smile against my skin. "Did I allow you to sleep over at my place? On my bed?" I decided to tease him a bit and he shot his head up. "Yah, Choi Yuna. Aren't you too tired for this? And I have the rights to lie beside you and cuddle with you anytime I like because I am your boyfriend." He winked at me as I just smiled back. He is back, this cheeky boy that I know. I lied in his chest with his arms around me as we savoured each other's warmth in the middle of the night where the stars and the moon are hanging high up in the dark sky. "Goodnight." I whispered as he kissed the top of my head. Soon, we both drifted into deep sleep.