•Chapter 17•

Beginne am Anfang

I stopped at the moment while looking at the screen of my phone. Why do I have this strange feeling instead of being happy and supportive?

I shrugged off my thoughts and starts typing on my keyboard.

Me:

That's great! Hope you fixed it soon.

I sighed. Whatever her problem is, I really hope that it will end very soon.

I started the engine of my car and drove to my parents house, Gwyneth is also staying there because mom recommended it for her to avoid spending much money.

"Hello darling!" Mom kissed my cheeks and I hugged her.

"Where's dad?"

"He went to our company." She answered.

I looked at the whole living room and smiled, I missed being here.

"Irene!" Gwyn shouted while she's running downstairs. She hugged me tightly and we laughed.

"You're so happy, ha?" I said. I know the reason behind those smile, it's because she already met him.

"Of course, who would not be happy?" She grabbed my wrist when my mom's already in the kitchen. We sat together in the sofa and she smiled widely.

"Mind to share?" I said.

"First of all, I'm so sorry for not telling you about my problem before. I just don't want you to worry about me."

I nodded, "I understand."

"So, this problem that I was talking about is my ex-boyfriend. He is my great love, he changed my life big time that you couldn't imagine. He is awesome, gentleman, kind and the sweetest boyfriend you've ever known."

"He courted me, we dated. I helped him to reach his dreams, I supported him. We shared each others story, we planned for our future, we exchanged promise ring and so on." She bit her lower lip.

"Do you remember the time when I was so stubborn?"

I laughed, "Oh yes! You really are stubborn and no one can tame you, you're a pain in the ass." I shook my head, "but I was shocked when one day you're tamed like what the heck did just happend to you?" We laughed because of amusement. I really remember that day!

Yes she is, that's one of the reason why she studied here because her parents sent her here so that she'll learn how to live independently and to learn how to live with just a exact amount money of her.

"He's the reason why I changed." She looked down and smiled weakly while she's playing with her fingers.

"It's not that he don't want my personality but I just changed. I can't understand why I switched into a good-girl-like when it comes to him."

I'm so thankful that the guy tamed my friend in just one snap. I believe that they really love each other.

If you really love someone, you'll do anything just to make him happy, just to make him stay.

You'll change without noticing it, you'll just realize it one day.

"I thought we'd stay like that forever but I was wrong." A tears fall down on her cheeks but she wiped it quickly.