3# Love is a Mess - Literally!

Start from the beginning

"You can come back to mine, darlin'. I think I'll order you." he said, and his mates were laughing like this was the funniest thing they've ever seen. I stood there chewing my lip.

"Ok, I'll come back when you're ready to order." I said through gritted teeth and spun on my heels. I started to walk off when something touched my bum. I turned round to see the guy with husbands on my fucking arse!

"Get your hands off me now." I said in a calm, cold voice.

"Nice arse darlin..." he winked at me. That's it!

I spun around and punched him square in the face. I brought my hand back and shook it. I think that hurt me more than him!

"I think you need to go now." Rhonda said to the dickheads. They all got up and walked out, each giving death glares as they did. I did have the pleasure, though, of seeing his eye swelling and a nice

bruise forming. I hope he remembers my face when he's sober. That'll teach him.

"Taylor! I understand he needed that, but you shoul-"

"Taylor Grey! Get here now!"

I span round so fast I nearly fell over. In the doorway was my aunt and uncle, jaws dropped.

"I can explain!"

"Get here NOW!" my aunt called. Rhonda squeezed my hand before I walked over to them, my head hanging low.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" My aunt Fiona said, holding a business woman-type pose.

"He was groping me? What was I supposed to do? Let him carry on?!" I yelled in her face.

"Don't you dare yell at me you little brat!" She said squaring up to me. My uncle opened his mouth to talk, and I think I was gonna laugh or faint, but my aunt cut him off. Cowbag.

"I think you'd better stop now. Customers are arriving." Rhonda said, moving in between us. I tried to say thank you with my eyes, and she understood with a knowing nod.

"We'll talk later." my aunt said, staring me down. My uncle just glared at me. I gave him a sarcastic cheesy grin.

I can't believe I just did that! I answered her back?! I stood up for myself for once! But she snapped back... At least I know I do have my mother's fire.

When we talk later, she won't know what's hit her.

*****

The rest of the service was slow, but it did eventually end.

"Thanks Rhonda. I actually thought she was going to bite me." I sad with a slight grin.

"It's nothing. You need someone on your side apart from you muppet friend." she said and we both laughed.