Twenty Seven

TWO YEARS LATER

PATRICK'S POV

"Thank you so much for coming Mr. Urie."

I nodded, "yeah, you caught me at the wrong time though. My adoptive father's funeral is later on today."

"We know, I'm so sorry for your loss. Brendon Urie was an excellent officer."

I took a sip of my tea, "thank you, such a tragic event left me alone... But why I'm I here, this is an institution for the insane."

She nodded, "yes well there is one of our patients always calls your name. We figured if he saw you then he'll stop. We know about your past, if you don't want to then-"

"No please lead me to him!" I said anxiously.

I walked behind the nurse to the end of the hall. She then unlocked a door and I peeked inside.

He was there sitting at the end of a corner looking a different direction. He had a hospital gown on and he looked very pale.

"He is still under arrest... But he went crazy and they brought him here. At first we thought he was pretending, but... That wasn't it" the nurse says.

"Can I go in?"

She nodded, "yeah... He should be calm right now. Usually he is difficult to control."

"He wouldn't hurt me... Insane or not. Do you mind leaving us alone?"

"Of course, yell if anything happens."

Once she was out of sight I walked in the room and sat in front of him. "Daddy?"

He looked up at me with no response, before looking down.

"That bad huh? You call my name all the time, but he can't recognize me... Daddy, fuck I can't believe this is how you ended up." I lifted up his head and made him look at me. "Do you know who I am?"

"Y-yes..." he says lowly.

"Then say it! Don't pretend I'm not here."

He smiled, "my baby boy."

"Daddy... What is wrong with you?"

He chuckled, "I went insane after losing you..."

"You never lost me... I always thought of you."

"I know... So did I. That's why I'm here. I told Brendon before they locked me up, that I wasn't leaving without you."

I smiled, "maybe you are insane after all."

"You're my only medication..."

I chuckled before leaning in for a kiss, it's been awhile. Yet the taste of his mouth was still familiar and I loved every second of it. "I'm getting you out of here... After all it shouldn't be difficult. I could lie about sending you somewhere else" I muttered into the kiss.

"I heard Brendon died... Did you kill him?"

I nodded, "he took you away from me... I just needed to time things correctly to make it an incident... Now I'm a trusted superior of the law."

"I hope you still haven't forgotten who you really are?"

I shook my head, "never, that would be like forgetting you."

"I love you, baby boy."

"I love you too, daddy."

[Okay now this is the end... You may clap now!  Thanks again for everything and everyone that has read all of my stories... Right now I'm not planning any writing, if you have some ideas share if you wish. Until then, I'm not writing anymore and I'll just be on hold. Maybe for a little bit or for good?]