Six

PATRICK'S POV

I woke up feeling wet kisses on my cheek. I looked up and smiled, my daddy was right beside me filling me with many kisses.

I couldn't help giggle, "daddy, that tickles."

"Why aren't you in bed?"

I shrugged, "must of fallen asleep." My eyes widen as I realized what happened before I fell asleep.

I look over at the chair, it was empty. Nothing now but the loose rope.

"Very disappointed in you, baby Wentz. You fell asleep she could have easily escaped... Don't worry though I took care of her.

I nodded, he helped me get up from the ground before carrying me to my bed. I held him tight not wanting him to let go of me.

"Daddy, where were you? I thought you left me."

He shook his head, "I could never leave my baby... I was taking care of a few things?"

"What kind of things?" I asked.

"You're too nosey Trick."

"I wouldn't be, if you didn't leave me here... Why couldn't I come?"

"Drop it Trick, You wouldn't like my answer if I told you."

I let go of him and flipped over to my side of the bed.

"Aww, Trick seriously... I'm exhausted, especially when I had to clean up your mess."

"Didn't ask you too, I could have done it myself" I muttered.

"Then why didn't you?"

I sighed, "I'm tried daddy, can you just let me sleep?"

He kissed the back if my neck, "whatever you want."

He always says that. It's whatever I want, only when he says... I wonder what you would do daddy if I left you?

I feel asleep again, this time with my daddy wrapped around me.

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. My heart started racing thinking my daddy left me again. I calmed down once I heard running water, from the so called bathroom.

I hate everything in the warehouse, it's so old. The entire floor is concrete, there are only Windows on the top area of the building, the shower is one you would find in jail, as well as the toilet. I'm surprised I made it six months.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the shower. Inside was my daddy all naked showing off his inked skin.

I always liked looking at his tattoos. My favorite was my named written right were his heart is.

I wanted to join him, but the last time he let me shower with him was when I was five.

I know it's wrong to stare at him, and if he found out he would probably be mad.

It's been obvious now that my daddy doesn't love me the way I love him.

He wants to cuddle while I want to kiss him all over the place and trace all his tattoos with my tongue.

Do you really see me as a son? Should I stop calling you daddy, in order for you to see me another way?

Sometimes I wish I met my daddy when I was older... Maybe then he would have kissed me and love me the way I do.

"Patrick!"

My eyes widen, "sorry daddy.... I couldn't help it."

"How long have you been there?"

"Not long..." I said with my eyes shut. I heard the water stop running.

"Open you're eyes now..." I looked and he was wrapped in a towel.

"Don't do that again, understand!?"

I nodded, before running back into my bed.

Oh well, guess I'll be more careful next time.

(Bored... Also a bit of foreshadowing in the chapter)