Twenty Four (I'm Not Okay)

PATRICK'S POV

It didn't happen like it was expected... I didn't want to wait anymore for a perfect setting. We didn't start rough or desperate to feel each other, it was slow... Nothing but foreplay in the last hour.

"You're so beautiful Trick, I love seeing you like this all naked... You were never self conscious?"

I shook my head, "never daddy, you always told me I was beautiful."

He chuckled, "of course. Even as a toddler you were happy running around naked."

"Aw daddy, don't bring that up."

"What it's the truth."

I smiled, "I want you now daddy..."

He nodded, "let's get you prepared baby."

I chuckled, "I don't think that will be necessary... I already did."

"When?"

"When you were getting me breakfast..."

"My baby boy. I wanted to see you, so unfair."

I smiled, "I was bored."

"And you couldn't do anything else?"

I shook my head, "sorry daddy."

"Were you so wet baby? Next time I want you to wait for me okay."

I nodded, "okay, daddy."

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he rolls the condom on.

He smiled and kissed my forehead, sliding inside a bit I could not help but let out a small moan.

"you sound beautiful, too" he says

"Keep going" I begged.

He slid all the way in and stopped so that I could adjust. I led out a loud moan once he started sliding in and out of me.

"Daddy faster... please."

"You feel so tight" he says going faster and harder.

He began hitting my prostate, the feeling was ... it felt so good. "Hard daddy fuck!"

I was so close. He hit that spot even harder and I lost it, "daddy" I moaned out cumming all over. The sight set Pete off moaning out my name.

He tied the condom off throwing it in a different direction.

He laid his head on my chest and our legs tangled together.

"Love you Tri-" before he could finish the door banged open. "Police! PATRICK Urie, Pete Wentz... You're under arrest." there was cops filling the small room pointing guns at us. Pete's hands placed around me protecting me.

"Get out of the bed and put your hands on your head!"

"Daddy..."

He kissed my cheek, "we don't have a choice."

We couldn't do anything to get out of this. We were both caught unarmed and in a vulnerable state.

We both stood up placing our hands on our heads the cops cuffed our hands and covered us in sheets.

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you." the cops says.

We were both placed in different police cars, on the way to the station. When I arrived Brendon was right out front with his looking right at me, with an apology look.

"Keep moving" the cop yells.

[Feeling depressed, listening to MCR all day. I want to finish this before the new year, but we will see what happens.]