Thirteen

PETE'S POV

I couldn't stand this... It was TORTURE.

I stepped foot inside the room quietly and sat on a chair in front of the bed.

I sighed loudly, "fuck, my baby boy! Are you holding in the moans or are you bored!?"

The guy quickly got off of Patrick and looked up at me with wide eyes.

Trick just looked at me with an innocent face, well at least it looked innocent... He reached over and covered himself with his blanket.

I looked back at the guy, "are you just going to stare at me or can I know you're name?"

"He's no one you need to know!" Trick says.

"Who are you?" he asked.

I sighed, "I'd like to know the same thing... You looked way to inexperienced to be a top!"

He chuckled, "really old man! I bet you can't even fuck anymore!"

"Dude are you stupid? Did you not see Patrick's face, he is faking everything... Even ask him?"

I looked at him and he just rolled his eyes. The guy also looked at Patrick, "is that true?"

Trick sighed, "don't tell me you're going to listen to him?"

"Just answer! Yesterday you weren't in the mood and now-"

"William, I-"

I chuckled, "he doesn't feel anything for you because he's always thinking of me!"

"Bill, please don't listen to him... I love you."

I felt my heart break...

"I believe you, Patrick..." he leaned in and kissed his lips. Patrick kissed back looking straight at me. I just smiled...

"I'll explain everything tomorrow..." William just nodded before getting his clothes and leaving.

"So you have a boyfriend... That's nice."

He chuckled, "wasn't going to stay a virgin all my life."

I sighed, "you did break one of the rules... I'm the only one allowed to see you naked."

He laughed, "and my I remind you, that you left me! SO THOSE RULES DON'T APPLY ANYMORE!"

"JUST BECAUSE I LEFT YOU, DOESN'T MEAN YOU DIDN'T HAVE A DADDY!" I yelled back.

"FUCK YOU PETE! I HAVE NO DADDY, AND IF YOU THOUGHT EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE THE WAY IT WAS, YOU'RE DELUSIONAL!!"

I stood up and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around his bare back, my forehead on his and our lips merely touching. "You're mine, Patrick Wentz... Even if you don't want me..."

"Patrick Wentz, doesn't exist... Not anymore. I changed everything, after you left me in that cold cell!" he cried. "After you left me by myself... I wanted to kill Brendon, I blamed him. I thought he was the reason you left!"

"He was!"

He shook his head, "NO! It was you, Brendon didn't know anything about you... About us. You left me because you were to much of a COWARD! You only cared if the police got you, because you're own baby boy could pay the price! I hate you! And right now, the only thing I want to do is kill you!"

I chuckled, "or kiss me... After all you did always want a kiss from daddy."

He tried moving his head away, "DON'T... Pete."

I bit my lip, "call me daddy, Trick... I don't like you calling me Pete, it sounds weird. If you do, I won't kiss you."

He looked at me and shook his head, "I'd never call you that! Now let go!"

I shook my head, "Don't you want to know who daddy's lips feel like?"

He chuckled, "I already know... I used to kiss you when you were a drunken mess."

I smirked, "you are definitely a bad boy..."

His neck was exposed and I gently pressed wet kisses on it.

"So soft... I love you, Patrick Wentz."

He was stiff pretending to be hopeless... "I'm going to kill you Pete..." he mutters.

I laughed, "sure you are."

He looked at me straight in the eye, "I'm going to kill you..."

I smiled, "and I'm going to show you what getting fucked really looks like... You're still eighteen, which means you haven't actually lived and besides we both know you're only with that guy because he looks liked like me."

"He's nothing compared to you!"

I nodded, "yeah, your right... He's too much of a wuss."

He didn't say anything...

"You might want to go before I tell Brendon who you are..."

I smiled, "I'm not scared of him... I can kill him easily and you know that!"

"You won't kill him!"

"And what makes you think I won't?!" I asked.

"Because I'll kill myself... I'll follow right after him."

I shook my head, and held him tightly. "No, you're mine! I won't let you do something stupid... I hate that Brendon took my love away from you."

"You did that on you're own..."

I just held him tighter, "I won't lose you again."

"You already have..."

Even when part of me didn't want to believe it, what Patrick was saying was true. I felt it in his voice, I didn't mean anything to him anymore.

"Well whatever the case, I'm taking you back."

"Don't you dare!"

He struggled to get of my grip and I carried him bridal style. The blanket still protecting his beautiful skin.

"PETE!"

I ignored his yelling and walked right out of the house... "You want to kill me fine! You can try at least."

Happy Halloween! ;)