Four

PETE'S POV

I was very impressed, in less then thirty minutes Patrick has already new how to hold, reload, and aim with a gun.

He was very good at head shots. Although since he's still young he had to hold the gun with two hands. Soon he'll be able to shoot all the guns at this gun range.

"Look daddy! I blew that dummies head off!"

I smiled, "good job, baby. Keep shooting, then move on to using the revolver."

He nodded, "okay daddy."

"You're kids really good, better then you were even."

I laughed, "yeah I guess. Thanks for letting us use the gun range after closing hours, Joe."

"No problem, you have you're own reasons on why you're teaching your young one how to shoot."

"And Andy? Haven't seen him at all."

He sighed, "he closed our tattoo parlor early, to go work out with a dude named Matt."

"Seriously Joe. How long had it been since you had a crush on that guy... Since Patrick was four, and nothing. What are you wanting for until he comes up to you and tells you one day he's engaged?"

"I know... Shit I didn't even know how to bring this conversation up."

"Just kiss him, I think that will explain everything. And if you have to, get that guy Matt out of you're way" I say.

"You're way too dark, to be a dad."

I chuckled, "You have no idea."

I went over and wrapped my arms around Patrick, my chin on his shoulder.

He looked at me and smiled."Keep shooting" I said.

"Daddy, when do I get to kill someone?" he whispered.

"Whatever you want, Patrick I'm not forcing you to kill. Whenever you're ready go for it."

He smiled, and looked up "What about him?"

I looked over and Joe was behind the counter putting a gun together.

I shook my head, "stick to killing people we don't know. It's easier not to be tracked down that way."

He nodded, before shooting one more time. "I'm hungry daddy."

"Me too, anything in mind?"

"PIZZA!" he yelled.

I kissed his cheek before he handed me the gun. I went over the counter and gave back the guns to Joe.

"We are taking both."

He smiled, "okay, and just for you, that will be two hundred."

I nodded and got out my wallet and pulled out two hundred dollar bills.

"My daddy is rich..." Patrick tells him.

"I can see that" Joe says.

"Bye, Joe." I said walking off.

"Daddy are those guns mine?" he asked.

I nodded, "yup. If you want we can go out and use them tonight."

"Yeah, but after pizza."

I laughed, "whatever you say."

After eating about three boxes of pizza. I drove to the so called bad streets of the city. It was around twelve a.m.

"Do you see anyone, baby."

He shook his head, "no daddy... Wait, there is a man over there."

"Okay. I'll just drive by slowly, and all you have to do is pull the trigger... Then I'll drive off."

"Okay, I'm ready." he says reloading his gun.

He had both hands on the gun and was aiming straight at the man. Once we were close he looked at Patrick with wide eyes.

I felt as Patrick's fingers were hesitating to pull the trigger.

"Shoot!" I yell.

He squeezed the trigger and the man landed on the floor with a bullet on his forehead.

"Good boy!" I drove off quickly before we get spotted.

Patrick is indeed going to be a promising killer when he gets older.