Ten

Six years later

PATRICK'S POV

This man was pretty... I loved the color of his eyes, and his long brown hair, the tattoos he had on his arms. He reminded me of him...

He kissed the top of my head as he continued to thrust inside of me. I wasn't hard anymore, just bored.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

I nodded, "yeah, I'm not in the mood anymore..." he got off of me and sat next to me.

"Maybe I can-"

"No, that wouldn't do... I've just been thinking a lot... Sorry."

"Well, could we do this another time?"

I leaned in and kissed his lips, "I'd love to..."

"Does this have to do with your adoptive father, Brendon?"

I shook my head, "no Brendon is okay... He's not who I'm worried about. It's just tomorrow is someone I knew, birthday."

He wrapped his arms around me, "is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

I shrugged, "that person made me happy for many years, until his left... I can't believe I'm even remembering, when he probably forgot about me."

I put my head on his chest, "your going to help me forget?"

He chuckled, "of course... That's what a good boyfriend is for."

A boyfriend.

I'd never actually wanted to get into a relationship with anyone... Not till now at least.

"I'm gonna go..." I got dressed and headed towards the door. "I'll see you tomorrow..."

He nodded before waving good bye... "I love-"

I got out before he can finish his sentence.

These six years have been okay... But sometimes I wonder what they would be like if dadd-... No, if Pete was here. I believe he was the liar and all he wanted to do was get away from me.

Brendon doesn't know I was with him... The man he was catching. I said was, because after not being able to catch him, they put someone else in charge, while he's stands by the sidelines.

"Patrick, you're home!"

"Hey, Brendon. What are you watching?"

"The news, that killer is back... They found five people dead in a house."

I looked at the house and in the bottom it had the same address of were I was when I was ten.

My heart was beating, "how do you know, it's the same killer?"

"I've seen these kind of marks... I'll tell the station tomorrow."

I nodded. I've see those types of marks too, even worse I know how he makes them. I've done it before... It's been a while since I actually killed someone.

I've contained myself, but sometimes it's impossible when it comes to knowing stupid people.

I wonder what's been of you, Pete Wentz? Because the next time I see you, I'll make sure your buried ten feet underground.

I'll show you how much, I've came to hate you. I'll show you all the things I've learned, how much of a bad baby boy I've been.

If he's back in town, then he might be close to that house... Just because he is that stupid or smart. Usually cops think that the suspect is far from his crimes.

I wonder if I'll recognize you. Have you changed as much as me?

I maybe just as stupid, wanting to find you.

"Patrick are you okay?"

I nodded, "yeah, I'm going to my room."

I went upstairs and pulled out the blade and gun I kept hidden. With the same gun, you brought me Pete.

Tomorrow, I'll see you again... For the last time.