Fifteen

PETE'S POV

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

He laughed, "would it bother you if I did? Would it Pete? Would it bother you if I started calling Brendon daddy?"

"That's not funny..."

"Who says I'm joking? After all Brendon makes more of a handsome daddy then you... I'd love to kiss his lips..."

Without thinking I took a swing and hit him on the face. He fell to the ground, his hand covering the red bruise on his cheek, looking up at me.

"You think you're better then me, just because you just killed a dozen of people? I've done things I've never showed you Patrick..."

"Show me then!"

I chuckled, "that would be signing me own death sentence. I'm so glad you let that no good Brendon Urie."

He shook his head, "I didn't do it for you."

"I doubt that..." I pulled him up, making him wrapped his arms around my neck. He turned his head and I kissed his pink cheek softly.

"I'm sorry..." I muttered.

"You will be."

"Maybe, but I suggest you shut your mouth next time. After all these pretty lips belong to me."

I turned his head and made him face me. I forcefully put his lips I began moving slowly, picking up the pace as he kissed ba kissed back.

I loved the taste of this, I loved how our lips fit together like a puzzle. I always wanted to keep him this way.

"Stay with me." I muttered.

He pulled back from the kiss, "aren't you afraid I might kill you."

"I'll change your mind about that... I know you still love me, that kissed proved it all."

He shrugged, "I kiss William all the time, doesn't mean I love him."

I scoffed, "please doesn't mention that guy... The thought that he was your first bothers me."

"Who says he was my first"

My eyes widen, "how many guys have screwed you?!"

"Well, the first guy that screwed me over was you... And well the rest is for me to know, and for you NEVER to find out."

"I might not be your first Patrick, but I'll make sure to be your last."

"We'll see..." he says wrapping his arms tightly around me. "Daddy."

I smiled, and held him tightly.

PATRICK'S POV

The thought that I'm hugging him, and called his daddy once again is repulsive.

The fact that I betrayed Brendon and my hands are once again stained with blood, kills me.

He'd never forgive me, and the next time I'd see him again. I'd be once AGAIN in a cell, but this time arrested.