Twelve

PETE'S POV

"Please! Please! Don't kill me!"

"OH MY GOD! SHUT UP ALREADY! I have a headache after last night... You know I shouldn't have drank that much, but after seeing my baby... I needed to celebrate!"

I started dancing around the room as the man tied to the chair cried.

"Aww, don't cry. Be happy, at least for me! My baby boy found me... Last night I saw how angry he was at me, but I'll make it up to him. I did want to talk to him, until I saw that idiot Brendon Urie! He's friends with Patrick, maybe I should get rid of him... So Patrick can be all mine again!"

"You're crazy!!"

I smiled, "thank you! I take that as a complement!"

"Burn in hell!"

I punched him straight in the jaw, "shut up! You're going there with me... But the difference between you and me is, you'll burn first."

I grabbed the hammer from the nightstand and hit him repeatedly on the back of the head. His warm blood splatted on my clothes. I put the hammer down until his head was nothing, but mush.

"Ah, much better... Peace and quite."

It's a shame that I didn't find you first baby... But I loved that you used your voice to find me. The good thing about last night was that I know now where you're at.

During these past six years... I was all over different countries, cities, continents. I explored the world, many called me a very lucky and happy guy. But that wasn't the case, I didn't have you.

I came back yesterday and had no luck finding you... Going to the bar was probably the best decision.

It was almost twelve noon. I needed to see Patrick again, my baby boy couldn't possibly like Brendon... After all he is the reason I left!

I walked out of the guy's house taking the hammer with me. I love you so much baby, you'll be the one to kill him.

I looked at the Urie household, the car from yesterday was gone... Where you gone too, baby?

I had nothing to hide. I walked straight to the front door, and knock on the door, instead of ringing the door bell... No response.

After knocking I decided to ring it this time... No response.

I sighed, seriously!?

I turned the handle on the door and it opened...

Well, Nevermind someone has to be home or is this neighborhood safe enough you don't need to lock your door?

I walked inside the house, it was decent and very nice... Filled with trophies and certifications.

No one was in sight. I quietly walked up to the stairs and through the hallway I could heard heavy moaning 

I went to the door, it was wide open. I peeked my head inside and a man was right above Patrick, his head buried in his neck.

Patrick's legs wrapped tightly around the guy's waist.

Never I have I ever wanted to kill someone this bad!

Patrick seemed to enjoy himself. He loved this man, he loved the feeling of having him inside him.

You have really been a bad boy, Trick. I'll show you what pleasure really feels like.