Five

Two Years Later

PATRICK'S POV

"Help me!... Can someone please help me!" I yell in pain wanting to get someone's attention.

"Please help!"

"What's wrong?" a young women asked. I looked and she was the only one around.

"My daddy... Please..."

"Wait calm down. What's wrong with you're daddy?" she asked.

"Please come with me, my daddy needs help" I cried.

She quickly followed me into the warehouse. "In there..." I say.

"He's in there?" she asked.

I nodded, in tears. "Please help him!"

She slowly opened the door peeking inside, before I pushed her in. I locked the door behind me and looked down at her.

"What are you doing!?"

I chuckled, "you're so gullible ..."

"You let me out, you little brat!" she yelled standing back up. I pull out my gun and pointed straight at her.

She instantly backed down. "Just let me out, I won't do anything."

"Have a seat" I said pointing to an empty chair.

She just stood there, in silence.

"SIT DOWN!" I yell.

She did what I said and I quickly tied her up with loose rope.

"Do you like my new home? I've been living here for six months now. Although I do admit I miss my old house..."

"What do you want?!" she cried.

I sighed, "my daddy... I haven't seen him in over three days. It's not like him to run off..."

"I'm no help to you! I don't know who you are or who you're daddy is!"

"Oh yeah, sorry. I've been having rude manners lately. Well my name is Patrick Wentz, and what's yours?"

She looked down at the ground... "Bite me!"

"Well that's a strange name? You might want to tell me your real name before I blow your fucking head off!"

"E-Elisa..." she sobbed.

I smiled, "nice to meet you, Elisa."

"Why me..." she muttered repeatedly.

"Don't hurt yourself like that, I could have took anyone! You were just in the wrong place, at the wrong time."

"Please let me go, I won't say anything to anyone!"

I laughed, "you're no different from the rest. I've heard those exact words from a dozen of people... All dead now."

"You're only a kid... Why would you hurt people?" she asked.

I just shrugged, "Maybe because it will make my daddy happy. You don't understand what it is like to live with him. He provokes many different feelings in me, sadness, anger, love... I could go on for hours. Right now though I'm angry! And in order to let that anger out, I need to relieve some stress. That's were you come in!"

"Please... Patrick."

"I was going to shoot you, then I thought of stabbing you to death, but then I found..." I went over behind my bed and pulled out a small red gasoline can. "This! and thought going out in flames seemed much amusing. Don't you think?"

Her eyes widen. "HELP! HELP POLICE! ANYONE!!"

I roll my eyes, took her long enough to yell.

"Keep yelling! No one is coming! And if you want I CAN START YELLING TOO!"

She continued to cry...

I laughed, "I'm not going to kill you... I just wanted to see your face. Really I just wanted someone to talk too."

I sat on the floor hugging my knees. "Killing is really no fun, without my daddy."