Seventeen

PATRICK'S POV

Wasn't sure why out of everybody in this place, Pete chose these people. This night became the best to the worst.

"You act like you're new to this Trick."

I shook my head, "that's not it..."

"Brendon must of done things, he wasn't proud of."

"Brendon hasn't killed anybody..."

"Probably doesn't have to balls to..."

I looked straight at him, "killing makes you more of a man? Never knew you felt short..."

He looked at me angrily,
"I'll make you regret saying that!"

"Whatever..."

I looked over at the women and her husband. There hands were laced together, newlyweds.

"It's a shame this turned out to be your wedding night."

The women looked at her husband, trying not to cry. The man just looked down at her.... Whispering it was going to be alright. It was like they were pretending to be the only ones in the room. They loved each other very much.

Pete sighed, "this is ridiculous!"

"What is? The fact we are ruining a honeymoon?"

"No, the fact that we are not married yet."

I laughed, and  looked at the couple, "Can you believe him? Why would I marry a man, who abandoned me?"

"I CAME BACK!"

I just ignored him "Has your husband done anything to upset you?" I asked the women.

She just cried, ignoring me... "Please answer... I'd hate to blow your head off."

The man shook his head, "just leave us alone."

I pointed the gun at him, "I'll shoot him then, since you won't answer."

She cried, "please don't..."

"Then answer."

"... Two years ago I found him in bed with another women. I was devastated, because he lied about loving me..."

My eyes widen, "How did you forgive him?"

"My love for him was a lot stronger. Yes, what he did to me was unforgiving. But I love him more then anything in the world, and I'd be lost with out him. During the time we were broken up, I understood that real love was forgives."

I nodded, "I admire you, but I can't forget."

I looked straight at Pete, "I loved this man more then anything in the world... Now with this gun in my hands I want to kill him."

"Don't forget then..." she says. "Because if you forget then you're being the real idiot."

I nodded, "you're strong, and because of it I can't kill you."

She looked at me with pleading eyes. "Please..."
I looked away from her before walking out of the room. "Make it quick!"

I heard the gun go off and Pete walked out of the room in silent.

"Forgive but don't forget..." I said.

He nodded, "yeah. That's actually the first time I seen you take pity on someone."

I shrugged, "she was smart."

We stood there in front  of the the hotel room in silence. I was surprised no one heard the gun fire, yet again not many people are here.

"Maybe I'm not the killer you wanted me to be" I said.

"Maybe..."

"Would you hate me Pete if I stopped killing? If I stopped doing all this and actually got my shit in order?"

"Far to late don't you think?"

I nodded, "yeah, but maybe I can serve my time in-"

"YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS!?"

I nodded, "maybe I am."

"I'm not going to let you... You're mine."

"This isn't my life anymore Pete... For six years I was normal and-"

"YEAH! BUT FOR TEN YOU WERE A KILLER!"

I shook my head, "I was just a killer's apprentice."

"Do you really think I'm going to let you go?" he asked.

"I know you won't, daddy."

He held me tightly, "I'm going to hold on to you as long as I can."