Okinawa pt 3

a little while earlier:

Yui's POV

"Karma-kun, where the hell are you taking my sister!?" I yelled, following him down the hall. He had Izumi in his arms. She was completely passed out.

"Look." He stopped walking to face me.  he sighed and continued. "she passed out on the boat, maybe I was going too fast, but she needs to rest, I'm just taking her to her room! Okay?"

"Tch, that's all you had to say. Don't do anything stupid. But, I trust you to take care of her." I said, placing my hand on his shoulder. His face showed one of surprise. But he nodded and walked away.

Current Time:

Yui's POV

Once on the ground floor I walked to where the others were. And Karma finally realized the seriousness of the situation.

"Jesus! How many?" He asked.

"Over half the class has fallen ill." Says Nagisa softly, as he put a wet wash cloth on Rio's forehead.

That's when it dawned on me... Izumi was sick too....

"Who the fuck is responsible for this!" I screamed, suddenly angry.

"Woah, Yui calm down..." Nagisa tried to say, just to be interrupted by Karma.

"Nagisa, I think she has the right to be angry about this!" At that moment, Nagisa's phone rang, and all I could hear was him agreeing and him yelling into the phone. Once he hung up, he walked over to Karma and I.

"Leave Izumi here. I know who poisoned everyone!"

"Poisoned?" Karma and I's thoughts questioned.

Time skip of all time skips

Karma's POV

We all listened in as Nagisa explained that a man with a deep voice called him told him bring Koro-Sensei to a hotel up the mountain, alone and he would give him the antidote. of course everyone agreed that was a shitty idea and that we would all go. Even Madoko-sensei said she would go. It was hard to get Izumi off my back, but Yui helped pull her off. We headed up the mountain with half the class following, the other half back at hotel sick. Okada and some others volunteered to stay back and help the sick.

Time skip cause I'm lazy
Yui's POV

"So the hotel is on top of this mountain?" Asked Ren almost shaking in her boots. I chuckle looking at the tall mountain in front of us. Ren never liked heights, but I, I relished in it. I always loved climbing to the highest altitude I could. While everyone was questioning weather it was a good idea or not to climb it, I took off running to the mountain's wall side, getting yelled at that I was crazy.

"Well shit Mr. Karasuma is gonna be pissed" I thought climbing even faster up the wall I could hear others climbing the mountain side.

I could also hear Karma shouting thinks like "watch out" and "sharp rock" in sarcastic tones.

Of course I was the first person up the mountain, so I helped others up. Karma was the next up the mountain.

"Izumi-chan was right! You are crazy!" He laughed trying to catch his breath. Ren was at the bottom of them mountain and truly didn't want to climb up neither did Bitch-Sensei. Mr. Karasuma was none too thrilled and had to carry bitch-sensei up the mountain and then go back down and carry Ren up. He looked so worn out by the time everyone was up there.