Yui's Day off

Yui's P.O.V

"Yui!!" I groan as my sister jumps on my bed in an attempt to wake me up.

"Izumi, I'll catch up, just please let me sleep a little longer!" I say, And I can practically see her pouting, but she gets off my bed and walks out. Hiding underneath my blankets, I smirk. I have no intention to go to school today.

"Yui-chan!!!"

"Izumi?" I stir awake, just to realize..

"Now that's just offensive, I don't think I look like a girl." Karma stands there with his signature smirk.

"Karma-kun ?? What are you doing here?" I sigh sitting up.

"I could be asking you the same thing." He shrugs.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S IN MY HOUSE!!!!" I shout, which causes him to laugh.

"Izumi was talking bout how you wouldn't get out of bed, and I was already gonna skip school, BUT IT'S BORING,"

"So?"

"OH COME ON, I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO HANG OUT WITH!" He's starting to act like Terasaka.

Time-skip brought to you by a pervy octopus

I hesitantly agreed since I wasn't doing anything that exciting today, somehow we ended up near a gelato stand,

"You pay." I gesture forward.

"No way! You pay." Karma shouts, while the gelato guy stood there in boredom and amusement.

"You're the boy, the boy should always pay!" I argued, he reluctantly agreed, but told me I owed him 494 yen ($4.12)

"There's no way I'm paying him" I think. We find a bench close by and begin chowing down.

"So Yui-chan, how did you end up in E3?" He asks, not looking up.

"Well aren't you nosey." I say laughing and leaning back on the bench.
"Well you gonna tell me or not?"

"I could."

"OH COME ON!"

"Fine, fine" I say and sigh "it wasn't as bad as what Izumi did, but I always wanted to be in E class."

"I can't imagine why."

"Every assembly E class got 'jabbed' at essentially, but I found myself disagreeing with them and openly stating I didn't like the way they treated 3E, which caused a lot of friction between A class and me. I started doing things that could get me sent there, nothing too extreme." I stopped and looked at him, he looked genuinely interested

"But after Izumi got sent there, all bets were off. When we got some regular old test back, I noticed I failed. Which I knew wasn't possible, I knew Asano had something to do with it. So enraged I walked into the classroom while everyone was in there, walked over to the metal desk the teacher sat at and set it on fire, burning every ounce of paper on the desk to ash."

"You're a pyromaniac!" He said, almost impressed.

"Of course I was sent to the office where Asano told me if I wanted to act like a E3 kid I should just be a student in there. I didn't mind, but I thought he wasn't serious, it wasn't until I got a letter in the mail did I know it was for sure."

"Wow, but one question."

"Yeah?"

"How did you and Izumi-chan know about Koro-Sensei before hand?"

"Oh that's simple, Iz and I always snuck up on the hill at night to look at the stars, and one day we saw Koro-Sensei enter the building, (with a pink face 😑 pervert) staring at a magazine. Instead of telling anyone we became more interested in what he was."

"Changing the subject." I familiar voice said, looking over I was surprised to see Nagisa there.

"Hey Nagisa-Kun, what's up?"

"Nothing, school's out by the way. I just wanted to ask isn't it your birthday soon Yui-chan?"

"Yeah but I don't like celebrating i-" I was interrupted by a neatly wrapped gift landing in my lap, I looked up to see a blushy Karma.

"What's this for Karma-kun?"

"Do you mind giving that to Izumi-chan? You know, for her birthday?" I nodded with a smile, which caused Karma to blush even harder

"I knew it!" My thoughts screamed. 'Karumi' HAS SET SAIL!

Time-skip brought to you by Karumi

I walked to my house and opened the front door, to find an angry Izumi and Ren standing there.

"Oh hi Iz, hi Ren"

"DONT HI US, WHERE WERE YOU TODAY, YOU BETTER HAVE A REALLY GOOD REASON FOR NOT SHOWING UP!" they yelled in unison.

I scratched the back of my head and bolted upstairs to hide Izumi's gift.

"I'll make sure she knows it's from Karma" my thoughts said as my head hit the pillow and I fell into a deep slumber.