Okinawa pt.4

Ren's P.O.V (dun dun dun!!!)
I drifted in an out of consciousness, watching Yui and Akabane shove an assortment of different spices, pepper, and anything else that was spicy up the assassins nose and in his mouth and in his.... well that's not kid friendly. I almost felt bad for the guy, the only reason I told them to stop was because we were running out of time. I started to notice how Ryōma was looking a lot paler.

Akabane and Yui took turns carrying me, and the only reason I knew they took turns was because half the time, it would smell like strawberries and the other half would smell like vanilla.

Okay Yui's POV
"Jesus she drools a lot!" I cringed.

"We need to pass threw this area, but there's no way us guys are gettin through" explained Terasaka pointing to a club.

"Okay no problem!" Says an optimistic Kaede. "Just us girls will go threw, that shouldn't be an issue."

"Only one issue with the Kaede-chan" I begin "I look like a fucking guy! There's no way I'm getting through!"

"That's no an issue either. We have someone who looks just like a girl and can take your place." Yada beams

"We do? Who is it?" Asks Nagisa. All the girls and guys turn to him. "Oh no." He says a very noticeable sweat drops from his forehead.

Time skip cause Author-chan is sick and co-author is lazy.

"No. No. No. No. No" repeats Nagisa as Hinano puts blush on him.

I walk out to find Karma with an evil grin on his face. "Okay, what did you do?" I ask sarcastically.

"Whatever could you mean Yui-chan?" He says his grin growing bigger. He does flip his phone over in his hand and I gasp as a grin appears on my face.

"Send me that shit now!" I demand playfully.

He laughs "already on it!" On the screen it showed Nagisa dressed up in my dress looking like a cute girl.

(Sorry couldn't get a better one)

My phone buzzed signifying that Karma sent the picture to me, just as Nagisa walked out, looking damn cute in my dress.

"Damn dude you look better in that than Yui!" Shouts Terasaka. Which causes us to burst into full blown laughter.

"Is that an insult or a compliment cause I can't tell!" Nagisa and I say at the same time.

"Either one works for now! We need to get going!"

They all rush in, and the guys and I rush to get to the other entrance, that the girls need to get open.

It takes them, what feels like an hour just to get to the door. And when they reach the door, Nagisa is blushing furiously. I don't say anything about it, and it seems no one else notices it.

We walk further down the hall until we are out of hearing range "why did I even have to go? I could've just gone with all the guys and Yui and no one would've noticed!" Complains Nagisa. "So why did I have to go?!"

"For comedic relief duh!" Beams Karma pulling out his phone and showing it to Nagisa.

Which causes Nagisa to yell at him to delete it

Which causes Nagisa to yell at him to delete it. We walk a little farther until we come to a bathroom where Nagisa and I change back into our original clothing. I have to admit. This shirt is really comfy.

"I still can't believe Izumi took out all my pants and put in dresses!" I internally cringe, but also vow to kill Iz when I get the chance.

Authors note
This part was written by yours truly, Austyn! Since Kenni is sick and I have a lot of time on my hands. ❤️